“Meh!! Its Earls, nothing spectacular. Better to try the Irish Times across the street.”
Review of Earls

Earls
Reserve with OpenTable
Earls is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #106 of 1,262 Restaurants in Victoria
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We went to Earls for a business lunch and one of our members was a celiac. There is nothing special about Earls, it is good but not great, the food is ok. Our Celiac person was able to eat but her salad looked boring and there were only a few items on the menu she could eat (even Millestones has gluten free hamburger buns). I was not impressed. Next time I would go to the Irish Times pub across the street which is better and also does gluten free.

chawkshaw, General Manager at Earls, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Hi,

Thank you for writing your review. I'm sorry that we were not able to meet your needs with our gluten free items.. I would love to chat with you personally about this, to go through the items that we can make gluten aware, at your convenience please email me at ebaycenter@earls.ca to connect. This is also a great reminder to follow up on our in-house training regarding gluten aware items to ensure that the information is getting to all guests. I will also pass along to our culinary development team regarding bringing gluten free bread on to our menu.

Thank you for taking the time to review, without guests like you we cannot learn and grow as a restaurant and organization.

Earls Victoria

Reviewed 1 March 2018

We had lunch at Earls and we ordered 4 different dishes. We had a complimentary appetizer called Beignet (French term for a pastry made from deep-fried choux pastry, or English fritter), delicious! The staff was very friendly and attentive, the food was of good quality and well presented.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

We ate at a Korean restaurant earlier and were hungry after our night out. The dry ribs are awesome and the avocado dip with toasted bread was so fresh and crispy. Bang on, never change. A bit noisy being a Friday night. I saw a family behind us show up as we got there and they said the same thing and left. Looking for a quieter place. Bard and Banker and the Irish Pub near here were WAY too noisy. You'd need to scream to have a conversation. Turn it down a bit.

chawkshaw, General Manager at Earls, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Thanks for the great review! I'll ensure to check our music levels this weekend. See you soon!

Reviewed 1 February 2018

The happy hour tacos and pizza are great! I can get a pizza and two fish tacos and a rum and coke for like 13 bucks!

chawkshaw, General Manager at Earls, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Thanks so much for the great review! We love our Happy Hour too, can't wait to see you soon!

Reviewed 31 January 2018

bland food paired with tasteless drinks paired with an unfriendly and rude staff. highly do not recommend

Hi,

Thank you for taking time to review us. I am so sorry to hear of your experience. I would love to make this right. At your convenience please email me directly at ebaycenter@earls.ca.

Thank you for your time with out guests like you we cannot learn and grow from our mistakes.

Christina Hawkshaw