“Try the fish and chips”
Review of Boleskine Bistro

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Boleskine Bistro
Ranked #653 of 1,257 Restaurants in Victoria
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The fish and chips are excellent and the portions are large. I had difficulty eating all of mine because it was so substantial.

1  Thank Ken M

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Have been here twice. Both time had the eggs benny. The first time there was zero flavour in the hollendaise sauce, thought it was an off day so we tried it again. Same result second time. Glad we used the bogo coupons.

I like baseball so I will give them another try. Hope it won't be strike 3. They sent out another bogo. Will try dinner this time.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

My wife had two dishes that were so greasy they were un recognizable and inedible. My fish and chips were the worst slop I have ever eaten. Everything was totally saturated in grease. Would not recommend to a dog

Reviewed 2 June 2017

I have to say that the two other people in our group enjoyed their lunch special. I unfortunately ordered the fish tacos and asked that the sauce be on the side.
I took one bite and the sauce inside (not on the side) was so hot I couldn't eat it.

I am used to spicey foods but that was ridiculous. I left the food and when the waitress came she said that all she heard was for the salsa to be on the side.
I was charged full price - but was given a promotional coupon for discounted meals.

I will go back as the other food was good but couldn't believe the attitude

1  Thank luvmydoxie
Reviewed 29 April 2017

Driven by many times, decided to go in for lunch. Food was hot, fresh and tasty and good portions. Good service and reasonable price. Restaurant bright and cheery.

1  Thank Alan C