“Good Cheap Eats”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Went here for lunch with friends. Atmosphere was quaint, service was good, food was delicious and price was right.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Great food, great variety. Nice and fresh big portions and reasonably priced. We like this restaurant for both eat in and take out

Reviewed 7 March 2018

wow - so fresh and yummy. Always my first choice as a place to dine out. Best - hands down - Thai food I've ever had.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Top marks have to go to Sabhai Thai on Jacklin Rd Victoria. I usually like to experience different restaurants when it comes to dining out. But when I'm craving Thai this is the only place I'll go. Friendly staff, fantastic service, their ability to recommend dishes is awesome.... and the food presentation is wonderful. Sitting by the fireplace adds a warm and cozy feel. Their prices are great, the food is great, the location is great... AND of course the abundance of food on your plate is more than you can expect. OH YAH.. prices are lower than I expected to pay for such an enjoyable meal.. Keep up the TOP rate Sabhai Thai.. I'll be back, again, and again.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

We love it here.. My partner and i can't go too long without going here and my grandparents love it too! There are so many options! I think anyone new to thai food or food veterans could find something to enjoy here. The service is great and the restaurant itself is really cozy and nice. If you are visiting the area, i would highly suggest Sabhai Thai... but make sure you look online for their hours before visiting! Like many thai places, they are closed for a portion of time in the afternoon.