1,504 results
All reviews games room jonathan's restaurant full kitchen great location one bedroom suite courtesy shuttle parliament building quiet street hot tub laundry room inner harbor sofa bed bit dated indoor pool port angeles no air conditioning within walking distance
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Older hotel, immaculatley clean, great location. Well worth what you pay for in downtown Victoria. Pet friendly but at a cost ($50.00). Wasn't advised of the parking cost of $15.00 per night, so that was the only drawback that prevented a 5 star review. Will return though.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David S
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Very today stayed here twice now . Staff are very perfessional. The room was tidy , very clean and had no faults . Free shuttle service down town Victoria which is good . Place has a pool and is quiet recommended to all people who are after a very nice place with great prices.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Don't waste your time or money. We waited over 40 min in the overpriced restaurant and our order was Wrong, to which they were unapologetic and we left. When I spoke to the hotel manager about it, he did not hear my concerns (we were now were going to miss having breakfast at all before needing to be at the ferry because our server didn't warn us of a long wait & then tried to serve the order wrong), and he did not care as he expressed that they "aren't affiliated with the hotel restaurant". When I stated that the restaurant still reflects poorly on the hotel and that he should still speak with them, he started Shouting as he repeated himself and said "Off you go now!". I find that attitude and treatment completely unacceptable and I let him know before I left that I will be contacting the hotel owner.
If you are looking for a place to stay that has any sort of quality customer service whatsoever, I wouldn't waste your money there. I know I never will again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank christi1904
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for a place to stay in Victoria close to the inner harbour, the royal museum and a multitude of restaurants at a great price the the Royal Scot is the place for you.
We spent the weekend in Victoria recently and the Royal Scot came up as an option.
The location is perfect, close to everything and best if all you dont need a car. The airport shuttle does regular drop offs and pick ups here and its only a few blocks walk to the harbour and downtown.
The property is a little dated but its very clean and has an indoor pool but if going in the winter be prepared to share the place with a multitude of long term snowbirds from the prairies.
I highly recommend this property.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Nice hotel with great staff services. We stayed in a one bedroom suite with kitchen and dinning area for 3 days. Quiet and cozy. On the second day of our stay, there was a water pipe leaking issue within the hotel wing that we were staying. The staff helped us to move our stuff to another suite (upgraded to Royal suite - wow!). At the evening we received a box of chocolate and a gift coupon for the restaurant or gift shop as a token for the inconvenience. The staff went above and beyond to make our stay very pleasant.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family