USD 276
USD 189
USD 323
USD 255
  • Pool
Royal Scot Hotel & Suites(Victoria)
Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 245
USD 218
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 244/night.

USD 256
Helm's Inn(Victoria)(Great Value!)
USD 170
USD 158
1,153 results
All reviewscoach houseevening appetizersfoxglove roomhors d'oeuvrescomplimentary appetizersrain showerclaw foot tubno elevatorfour poster bedsconeswood burning fireplacesmall hotelmain buildingother guestseach morningcharming hotelresidential area
Reviewed 31 October 2012

There might not be a better spot in Victoria, B.C. to spend a weekend than at Abigail's Hotel. More like a B&B than a hotel, in both decor and feeling, you are greeted as a friend and the friendship is maintained throughout your stay. The room (Foxglove) was extraordinary: four poster bed, huge bathroom with over-sized tub, high ceilings and even steps onto/into the bed itself. Included in the cost is a fabulous homemade breakfast and one is invited to partake in complementary afternoon hors d'ourves in the Library. Coffee and tea is always available in the lobby. Abigail's is not downtown or on the Inner Harbor - but it is only a 12-15 minute walk through nice neighborhoods. I would not let that be a deterrent. There is no question that I will stay there again.

Room Tip: We loved "Foxxglove", but I can't speak to the other rooms. Note that there is no elevator so the third floor rooms may be a challenge for some.
Reviewed 28 October 2012

We were supposed to come to Victoria in July, instead we went to Banff , on a road trip. Decided
to come to Victoria for an Autumn trip. We are from Tucson Az and decided lots of rain and cold weather would be fun.. Well it is. Staying at Abigails only enhanced the ambiance of the fall.
The inn is amazing and we felt we got a huge bang for the buck. The staff is very welcoming, you can tell the chef, Matt, really enjoys the kudos for the great breakfast and the serving staff is so
eager to please. We would come back here in a heartbeat. There is no amenity that can think of that was not thought out. Down to the slippers that were provided. A five star affair in
Victoria.

Reviewed 28 October 2012

This was our first visit to Victoria and after careful research on tripadvisor we chose this hotel. We stayed there for four days in the sunflower room and we wish we could have stayed there longer. The staff was excellent and very helpful. The chef was superb and the breakfast was outstanding. The afternoon snack was also great! This hotel has the touch of both a lovely hotel as well as a comfortable bed and breakfast located in the heart of the city. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean. The rainshower was the best! They left fresh bottled waters in the room every day and they greeted us with a nice welcome card and homemade cookies on our arrival. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

Reviewed 24 October 2012

travelling alone and looking for somewhere to stay..check out Abigalils hotel. It felt like I was not travelling alone and felt very safe and close to everything. I stayed in one of the smaller rooms with a queen bed and shower (no bath tub) the furnishing is all victorian and top of the line. I was greeted with a tour of the dining room and library, both breathtaking. My room was on the second floor with lots of Natural light. Breakfast is a treat, the chief does his best to please everyone, he also puts out snacks from 4-7pm. I would recommend this to everyone, probably not small children, it seems to be set up for adults. The price was great, it included wonderful service, parking and breakfast and happy hour snacks. My new favorite Victoria hotel. PS they have a spa, but I did not partake.

Room Tip: I believe the bottom floor is darker, not as much light. I stayed in 1A it had not bath tub, just a shower and it faced Quadra street. Noise not a problem. Would get a bigger room if I was traveling with my husband and just wanting to relax and enjoy the hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 October 2012

We recently stayed here for one night but wished we were able to stay longer. The staff were excellent and our room in the coach house was very luxurious with a 4 poster bed, whirlpool bath and even an open fireplace. There were lots of nice touches such as complimentary cookies etc in the room and afternoon tea served in the lobby. The breakfast which is included is excellent. The only negative was the lack of a safe in the room. The emphasis at Abigail's is good old fashioned customer service and making sure everyone has a peaceful and pleasurable stay. The location was excellent, just a short walk from the tourist areas, and remarkably quiet. We would definitely stay here again next time we are in Victoria.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple