“Limited selection but well done”

Fresh Tandoori Flame Indian Bistro
Ranked #321 of 1,271 Restaurants in Victoria
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

I very much enjoyed the buffet, especially the goat curry and the mixed vegetable curry. Rice was lightly flavoured. Butter chicken contained generous chunks of chicken and was creamy. Rice pudding was a riot of flavour. Unpretentious atmosphere and efficient service. Reasonable price. Parking.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

Did the lunch buffet. Good value for price. Unlimited naan which is good as I really enjoyed the fresh made naan. Had the butter chicken - yummy! 3 types of cooked vegetables dishes - all were good - squash, Indian eggplant, mixed veggies

Reviewed 1 April 2017

Went for the lunch buffet. It's a small place but I had no problem getting a table. They had curry beef, butter chicken, several cooked vegetable dishes plus some lentil/bean dishes and something that looked like onion rings, a couple of salads and rice pudding and fruit in the buffet. The naan was great; it was light and I enjoyed it so much I ordered another naan. The butter chicken was very tasty; didn't try the beef as I don't eat beef. Enjoyed the curried squash, the Indian eggplant dish and the cooked mixed vegetable dish. The onion rings were good too. Had some of the rice pudding; it was sweeter than I'm use to but it was nice too.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Noticed this restaurant while we were eating lunch at another place nearby. Decided to come back and try it for dinner. And we're very glad that we did! One of us had the Butter Chicken (mild & smooth), and the other the Palak Paneer. Both were delicious. We also had an order of Garlic Naan, a Chai Tea & a Mango Lassi.
Looking forward to returning on our next visit to Victoria.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

Eight hot selections and some salads and deserts. Great butter chicken and curried lamb and a coconut cabbage dish I hadn't tried before.