“Best Sandwiches in Town”
Review of Gigi Blin

Gigi Blin
Ranked #1,554 of 4,015 Restaurants in Vancouver
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Bright and friendly market cafe. Excellent Sandwiches, up to 34 of us have the ham and cheese croissants every day. I like mine untoasted. Get a snack, get the best London Fog in town, sit and read the paper, do a bit of Italian grocery shopping on your way out. It's REALLY busy at noon so I wait until 12:30-1pm. Very clean, nice WC!

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

If you like strong coffee Gigi Blin could be the place for you, our drinks were delicious. The apple turnover was flaky and good but the selection of baked goods was limited.

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

I was hoping this place was going to be some type of secret gem coffee spot. But it wasn't. The coffee tasted like bad hotel coffee. It was thin and watery. I would have been better off to drink the coffee from the 7/11 a block down.

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

Pros: good location in Marpole, reasonable prices, great selection and delicious drinks.

Cons: less than pleasant baristas and front door that is always open. 70th is a very busy street and if the wind is right, the car exhaust wafts in along with all the street noise. Not exactly pleasurable when trying to relax.

Reviewed 18 January 2016

off-the beaten path cafe/market at corner of 70th and Cartier. I would be in there often if I lived in the neighbourhood. What a great place for a business, catering to the low-rise apartment residents of Marpole. Comfy and inviting. Coffee was 8 out of 10 and I though I'm not a fan of Umbria coffee... Mark (owner) prepared it just the way I like. I had the almond/chocolate croissant - it was behemoth. Opened in June of 2015, I'm guessing this cafe/market is still under the radar as it is catering mostly to the neighbourhood which is fantastic! Marpoliians... if you haven't check this out, I encourage you to do so. You wan't be disappointed!