“Butter chicken”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Shaughnessy
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

A friend recommended Raga Indian restaurant so decided to try it out during lunch. We both chose the butter chicken lunch special that included naan and rice. The naan was warm but more on the chewy than crispy side. Rice was ok, a bit hard. The butter chicken was very creamy and tasty. The restaurant decor and atmosphere was nice.

Thank D. W

Reviewed 23 March 2018

We had a large birthday group and the staff were so very accommodating. We had a very large table and multiple servers were dispatched to meet our every need. The food here is amazing; all the dishes were delicious and freshly prepared. We had all manner of dishes from vegan to meat dishes, lamb, curries, biriyanis and each and every one was perfect. We had a memorable evening and I'm so glad I got to try this great spot!

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Every trip to Vancouver includes a meal at Raga. For years this restaurant has been serving outstanding Indian cuisine. Great menu selections and never a bad meal. The owners are very friendly and are always warm and welcoming when we visit. The decor is nice and the interior is large. I look forward to my next visit.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

My wife and I decided to stop by at Raga's for dinner, after having read very appealing reviews about this place. We both like spicy food, but those veggie samosas were very spicy. We also had the mango chicken dish and the Jalfrezi, which were both quite tasty but not outstanding. The overall experience was good but in my humble opinion, the price didn't match the flavor.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Been coming here for over 20 years. Best Indian food in Vancouver ( and I have tried them ALL) and always consistent. Service is excellent.
We have ordered almost everything
on the menu over the years and NOTHING is ever disappointing.
Special mentions are the gobhi pakoras, cacumber salad,prawn masala, methi prawns, coconut chicken, malai chicken and don’t forget the naan bread smothered with ghee. Yum yum!!!