“Excellent experience in group transportation Vancouver - Whistler - Vancouver”

Perimeter Transportation
Ranked #6 of 35 Transportation in Vancouver
Reviewed 6 April 2018

On march 2018, I hired Perimeter again. I believe that this is my 3th or 4th time. Once more, the experience was great. Our driver was very helpful and punctual.

There were 11 of us in our group. The unit assigned to us, was in excellent condition.

i have no doubt that i will book Perimeter in all my future trips.

2  Thank Gian P
All reviews
"group transportation"
"clean bus"
"private charter"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"these guys"
"bc"
"stops"
"downtown"

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Perimeter was extremely prompt and flexible in working with our group for private charter. Their driver Keith was absolutely outstanding in terms of his demeanour, professionalism, and preparation for cross-border travel. Their pricing was also far and away the most competitive of all the providers from whom we solicited quotes.

3  Thank Jonathan G
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

These guys are the best. From Linda who managed my account to Dan who drove us to Manning Park and back. Modern buses, snow tires, and timely professional service in every interaction. Hard to beat.

2  Thank Cyril L
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Recently I lead a group of eight friends on a ski adventure to Whistler Canada. This was my four trip to Whistler and I have learned bus transportation is the best. Well after comparing air flight times with the standard bus schedules I learned the Perimeter Transportation was the most accommodating. From my first conversation with Valli I knew I had the right company. Valli and the entire staff at Perimeter made me feel as if my service needs where their priority. Constant communication and accurate information proved to be of the highest quality.

Our flight out of Sacramento, California was delayed because of fog and our trip suddenly became delayed by over 12 hours. Early communication with customer service representatives with Perimeter allowed our original pickup plans to be rescheduled to accommodate us without any hesitation or hidden costs.

I highly recommend this company because they represent exemplary service. Many thanks to our drives Colin and John.

2  Thank John A