Open today: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
Youth Team Travel to the Interior

Our youth ski team has tried many bus charter companies over the years. Perimeter had the newest... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
GMTST
Whistler Trip

Exceptional service. From booking to pick up and drop off for private group of 12. Minibus was... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Dylanbui
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Vancouver
from USD 93.65
from USD 85.51
from USD 61.08
from USD 161.87
More Info
All reviews clean bus vancouver airport group transportation driver keith transportation service private charter highly recommend this company these guys punctual whistler valli minibus squamish itinerary narrated luggage teacher
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Perimeter was extremely prompt and flexible in working with our group for private charter. Their driver Keith was absolutely outstanding in terms of his demeanour, professionalism, and preparation for cross-border travel. Their pricing was also far and away the most competitive of all the providers from whom we solicited quotes.

Date of experience: March 2018
3  Thank BaghBirdwan
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

These guys are the best. From Linda who managed my account to Dan who drove us to Manning Park and back. Modern buses, snow tires, and timely professional service in every interaction. Hard to beat.

Date of experience: March 2018
2  Thank cyrill2015
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Recently I lead a group of eight friends on a ski adventure to Whistler Canada. This was my four trip to Whistler and I have learned bus transportation is the best. Well after comparing air flight times with the standard bus schedules I learned the Perimeter Transportation was the most accommodating. From my first conversation with Valli I knew I had the right company. Valli and the entire staff at Perimeter made me feel as if my service needs where their priority. Constant communication and accurate information proved to be of the highest quality.

Our flight out of Sacramento, California was delayed because of fog and our trip suddenly became delayed by over 12 hours. Early communication with customer service representatives with Perimeter allowed our original pickup plans to be rescheduled to accommodate us without any hesitation or hidden costs.

I highly recommend this company because they represent exemplary service. Many thanks to our drives Colin and John.

Date of experience: February 2018
3  Thank John A
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Good trip, friendly driver, careful on the roads and helpful with luggage etc. A good experience overall.

Date of experience: December 2017
2  Thank Craig S
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Knowledgeable and pleasant driver made the drive from whistler to Vancouver just fly by. This is an excellent company with professional staff. They are extremely accommodating.

Date of experience: December 2017