“The Beyond Burgers are out of this world”
Review of Meet on Main

Meet on Main
Ranked #138 of 4,036 Restaurants in Vancouver
Price range: USD 5 - USD 11
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: South Main
Description: A place to get food and drink the way you want it - neighbourhood prices, lots of choice and a philosophy of casual comfort... A room built for socializing, crafty drinks, and good food for your mood.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Was skeptical the first time going here. With a menu of decadently delicious sounding burgers, how could these vegan patties even compare to meat? Boy was I wrong. The Beyond patty is simply the best vegan patty I have ever eaten and perhaps even the best burger I have ever had. As long as these are on the menu, we will be back!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Thanks to 3 stomach surgeries, I now have a list of things I cannot eat so I am always looking for restaurants that do something I can have. My husband, on the other hand, is a big fan of meat, dairy and wheat. My wheat-free-dairy-free-meat-free burger was absolutely delicious but I wasn't sure what he would think of his. But he said two astonishing things: 1. Even though it was a vegan burger, he said it was was the best burger he has EVER eaten; 2. He said he wants to go there again and again.
They also have a great selection of beers and ciders, they have colouring sheets for kids, and the servers were really informative about the menu and friendly. Next time I plan to indulge in the vegan Artichoke dip and the Vegan + Gluten Free chocolate torte for desert! Their menu is really extensive--I cannot recommend this place highly enough.

1  Thank JoshandCharlott... W
Reviewed 26 February 2018

Took my parents here when they were visiting and my dad who is a butcher loved everything Meet had to offer. Could often end up here just for a bowl of nacho cheeze fries, they never disappoint. Will certainly be back when I return to the city! Don't hesitate to check this place out

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

We were visiting Vancouver and short on time, I got the meet burger and my 12 y/o got the chili cheez fries, to go. Yum! We were both so impressed. She's got a very "sensitive" palate () and really loved the flavours without being "spicy". Such a great extensive menu, I can't wait to return to try some of the more adventurous menu items. Cozy and fun spot too, wish we could have eaten in. Well done Meet!

Reviewed 1 February 2018

we were a party of four and although it was very busy we got a table within a few minutes. Lighting was a bit too dark for me and make it hard to read the menu. Great choices though. The bowls i think are the best choice. I had a burger and the bun was a bit dry but the flavor made up for that. Cauliflower appy so very tasty!

I appreciated that the waitress took no notes on our orders and made no mistakes.