“Casual linch”

Cuisines: Japanese
Neighbourhood: Robson Street
Neighbourhood: Robson Street
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

Great food !!! I had the peanut udon soup and it was incredible . Very clean and good service . I definitely recommend this place

Reviewed 1 July 2016

Friendly, popular small restaurant serving wonderful Japanese food - absolutely delicious, mid priced, and highly recommended! Many thanks.

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

We ordered 3 servings of gyozas (around 6.5 each) and a smoked/dry squid appetizer and were more than plenty for our dinner. The staff is nice and the food authentic (we had just spend 2weeks in Japan a month prior). Plenty of options for both food and drinks on the menu. Good prices for cocktails. When we arrived, around 7pm during a week day it was not crowded at all and we were seated right away. Just advise to order it all together if you can. We ordered an extra portion of gyozas later and it took a while to come.

Reviewed 10 December 2015

This small place has been a long time favorite for Vancouver chefs to have a quality meal after a full day of cooking for others. Perhaps not as busy as in its heyday but I hate waiting for a seat and here I seldom have to. Renowned for there gyoza but many other cooked dishes as well. The servers are generally delightful younger Japanese women here learning English.

Reviewed 21 November 2015 via mobile

I ate here twice during a recent vacation. Aweome food, authentic Japanese vibe and staff. Nice rice! I will go back.