“Pizza OK”

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighbourhood: South Main
Neighbourhood: South Main
Reviewed 15 June 2017

They do make every pizza to order - so comes nice and hot and fresh - just a pity that on two outof the three occasions that we ate here they got the order wrong with items that we had paid extra for not appearing on the pizzas.Staff could also do with clean aprons!

There are newer reviews for Don't Argue Pizzeria

Reviewed 30 May 2017

I love the pizza from here. The crust is perfectly crispy and the flavours are delicious. My favourite is what I call the posh Hawaiian, basically pancetta and braised pineapple. Heavenly!

If it wasn't so expensive I would eat here far more often, so it remains an occasional treat for me. The service can be a little bit... indifferent. I've tried to chit chat with them before only to be met with a stony gaze, but eh, I don't need you to be my friend. I usually order whole pizzas so can't speak for the slice service.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

I found out about this restaurant from a friend and have gone almost every week ever since. I know pizza well in this city and Dont Argue is by far the best pizza place in Vancouver. Firstly, the beautiful tomato sauce and the rich, creamy cheese match perfectly and melt in your mouth. The crust is so crispy and wonderful. To die for. If I were to change one thing, I would want chilli and olive oil at every table to dip into the pizza slice.

Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

Don't Argue has generally good pizza but is pretty hit or miss. I've had take out from there that was just plain bad - watery and gross- and some very rude service. Also, don't try to stop in for a slice. Almost every time I've been in they are out of by the slice pizza and only taking full orders.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

We went there for the first time. The pizza was not good, prices were high for the place and they don't accept credit cards, Only cash or Debit.