“Good burger and cold beer !”

Canucks Bar and Grill
Ranked #1,504 of 3,914 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 15 July 2016

The food was great. I had their Burger House cheese burger. My wife had their chicken dinner and again both were great. The service was very good even thou they were busy. We did have a slight wait but it was worth it. The fry's were also great. again good food.

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for a bite to eat and something to drink. I had a Bloody Mary with some hot wings. The wings were crispy and very flavorful, as far as the Bloody Mary, well, it's not like the ones I make but they were not bad at all.
Good place to stop if your flying back to the USA.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

Normally I wouldn't review an airport restaurant because I expect mediocre food and so so service. I set the bar low and this place didn't disappoint.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

We left Toronto at 7am in the morning and waited in the Vancouver terminal for our connecting flight. Thanks to the time change, the restaurant still had breakfast on (it was closer to 1pm in Toronto!) I had a typical eggs/bacon/hashbrown breakfast, which did not disappoint. My boyfriend had eggs benedict, which he enjoyed also. Would definitely return if we're ever there again. Good service and a great location (was directly next to our gate!)

Reviewed 17 June 2016

We ate lunch here while waiting for our flight. The service was good and friendly and the food arrived promptly and was very good with generous servings. We had fish and chips and a BLT and they were both very nice. They also know how to make a good cup of tea ! Alleluia ! If you've read any of my other reviews you'll know this is an issue of mine. So I would happily return to Canucks.