“Perfect escape for the busy traveler”
Review of The Lennox Pub

The Lennox Pub
Ranked #354 of 4,120 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Irish, Scottish
Neighbourhood: Robson Street
Neighbourhood: Robson Street
Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

I travel every week for business. Therefore, dining solo is a regular occurrence. Lennox Pub was a pleasant pub with numerous TVs with sporting events playing. The perfect place to have a pint of Guinness Stout and some Shepherd's Pie!

Reviewed 8 September 2015

I have been here before and had great service, this time around not so much. We were greeted as soon as we sat down and had our drinks order taken. We planned on having dinner but saw neither hide nor hair of our waitress for another 20 minutes. She kept walking by quickly without making eye contact even though we tried to draw her attention. she seemed to be busy with the tables outside even though only TWO were occupied. we ended up placing our order through the waitress who was clearing the tables.
Ordered another round of drinks - again through a different waitress. My drink came and before i could take a sip, our waitress came back, asked if i had drank out of it yet, i said no, she took the glass and walked off with no explanation. Came back 5 minutes later with a new drink - still no explanation.
the service was HORRID and has put me off ever returning here.
The margarita i had was good, the greyhound sucked but the crispy dry ribs were wonderful

Reviewed 2 September 2015

I was invited to go for lunch with a friend. She wanted to go to Lennox Pub on Granville st.

Food is good at this pub. It is close to Robson st and Granville st. action.

Reviewed 19 August 2015

We ate here after a long days exploration of the city. Very friendly staff and a good atmosphere. The menu was cosmopolitan and something for every price pocket. Very good portions when our food arrived. Lots of choices on the Beer and wine Menu. A shame we were on our way the following day.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

We walked past Lennox twice searching for a place to eat on our way back to the hotel and glad we went in. My wife had Coconut/carrot/ginger soup which was paired with a Mushroom Risotto topped off Irish Coffee to combat the dampness from the rain. I had the Shepherd's Pie with all of our selections being great and "a do again" next time. Our waiter was the Bartender and was attentive, informative, and very pleasant and I forgot to note his name (sorry).