“Can't get enough of their food”
Review of BaoQi Eateri - CLOSED

BaoQi Eateri
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Neighbourhood: West End
Neighbourhood: West End
Reviewed 11 March 2015

love all their food! Pho, chicken curry, Vietnamese sandwich, you name I love it!!! Very tasty, nice atmosphere, can be busy at times, but don't leave, wait, it will be well worth it!

Reviewed 19 February 2015 via mobile

LOVE this place. Not your regular Pho House, flavours and presentation beyond the common! Service can on occasion be a bit slow, but it is definitely worth the wait. Just sip your tea and relax, knowing that good things are coming.

Reviewed 9 January 2015

Had the winter rolls and the beef satay. Managed to get the last seat before the queue started. I will definitely be back into conquer the rest of the menu on my next trip to Vancouver!

Reviewed 5 December 2014

What a treat this place was! Staff at my hotel, HoJo around the corner, suggested this place to me for lunch! Not only I ate lunch there, I ate dinner too and went back for lunch and dinner the next day! Yummy!!!

Reviewed 2 December 2014

We wandered into this small restaurant without expectations and we were delighted with what we found. It was busy but after a short wait we found four seats at a long communal table. The menu proved to be innovative and had ample choices for both vegetarians and carnivores. The beef stew was especially delicious. This us as good Vietnamese food as I have ever had.