“Just OK, but can throw darts”

Hudson's Landing Pub
Ranked #2,440 of 3,912 Restaurants in Vancouver
Price range: USD 6 - USD 13
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

Nothing special, but two soft tip electronic dart boards with sufficient space from the billiards table, and pleasant serving wenches.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

This is the second or third time I've been here while staying at the adjacent Coast Hotel and I was even less impressed than the first time. I was given a menu with a number of items that were either crossed out or renamed. At first I thought I'd accidentally been given a menu they were using to edit for a new version, but nope. People at the table next to me were given a menu that was even more heavily edited. I didn't bother ordering any food, just drinks.
There was karaoke in the back room which was fine but distracting since they were playing different music in the front area. I get the sense they were a little understaffed, so that probably also contributed to me being underwhelmed.

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Great food, Great beer, Great people!

Can not say enough. My friends and I Always have a great time at Hudson's and the staff are great! Awesome neighborhood pub. Excellent happy hour!!!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

My salad was inedible. The vegetables were not fresh and the dressing (on the side) tasted like it was from a bottle you would find for cheap in the grocery store. My husband's burger was over cooked and low quality meat. The fries were passable.

1  Thank CristianoRonaldoFan
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Worn out? Hop in for a beer and a bite. Was really well received, great folks! Pool and darts will complete your stay. Nice drafts available, drop by if traffic gets you stuck!