“Nice, cheap & easy meal”
Review of India Abroad

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
India Abroad
Ranked #2,206 of 4,146 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Indian
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: Their phone number is 604-684-6047. They're open from 10 AM to 4 PM Monday to Friday. They are located in a food fair. The food is both meat or vegatarian. It's the best Indian food I've ever eaten with the exception of one place in Fiji. They also cater.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I found that they serve one of the better butter chickens I've had here in Vancouver. Although the line was quite long during the lunchtime period, their service was quick and easy. I was originally concerned with the somewhat 'small' portion size - but it definitely filled me up a lot longer than other lunch options. It was worth the money I paid. They didn't accept my MasterCard Credit card which is a downside - had to have a friend pay for me!

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 5 October 2016

Went to this place , for lunch I ordered the lamb with rice and veg,, as I was about to pay i noticed, big meat box , I asked the man serving me the owner, if I could have the big box.he hesitated . , I said just put the extra meat into the same ,container, he said he could not and will not as he had already , made the smaller one. This even though the big box was more expensive. And told me to leave and not serve me. Most of the dishes were almost dry.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 21 October 2015

Not gourmet by any means, but tasty and extremely popular with the quick-lunch business crowd. Get there early or late to beat the line.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 24 July 2015

This is the best indian food in the downtown area when you are looking for something fast to eat. The line ups can be long but they go very fast so don't be put out by them. The server and cashier are very nice. Always busy at lunch time. I normally have the butter chicken but have heard from other people that the rest of the food is just as good. Give it a try when you want a fast but delicious lunch!

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 17 November 2014

I was referred to India Abroad for curry as one of the best.
It is located in a food court and could be considered a fast-food restaurant.
They serve lunch only

I have never been disappointed with quality and taste.
They have a standard menu for each day of the week.
Not open on the week-end.

Good place to enjoy a lunch.

Date of visit: November 2014