4 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUSD 144
Expedia.comUSD 144
eDreamsUSD 185
4,251 results
All reviews gold floor president's club classic hotel concierge staff beautiful hotel mini bar an upgrade pacific rim heart of downtown central location robson street stanley park notch8 lounge conference canada properties
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 February 2021

I’ve been staying at the hotel for 3 decades, first as a child and now on business and pleasure trips while in Vancouver. I come back for the great memories and great relationships with the staff. Darren at the front desk has always taken the time to ask about my family and guests of the hotel that are family friends of mine. His care and attention has been so appreciated over the years and his thoughtful service endured through this odd time we’re all in. I eagerly await the gold floor reopening to have further conversations with Darren and his team.

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 February 2021

The hotel was beautiful. The staff were great and the room was extremely clean. the only downside was the noise coming from either side of our suite in the morning. We kept hearing a loud banging sound from either side of our suite. I believe this was because there were service areas next to our suite. I notified staff and we were offered a free upgrade on our next day. I will definitely stay at this hotel again, but I would not stay in room 788. Aside from the noise, this hotel would be considered a five-star hotel.

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com
Reviewed 15 February 2021

We loved our stay at the historical Fairmont Vancouver Hotel. We are a family of 4 and were upgraded to a larger corner room upon arrival which was great for our kids to have more space. The rooms were beautifully decorated and the beds were extremely comfortable. We enjoyed the use of the pool which was not busy at all and we also really enjoyed our room service breakfast in the room. The staff were very friendly, warm and accommodating and we will happily stay here again in the future. It made for a wonderful 40th Birthday for myself.

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com
Reviewed 22 January 2021 via mobile

I had a terrible experience with this hotel and their managers. I was going to travel last summer, borders are closed for the pandemic, they charged me a deposit and they havent given it back to me since now. I thought Fairmont was a honest and professional company. I travel worldwide very frequently and I will never make a reservation with Fairmont

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank RicBasilaCh
Reviewed 13 January 2021

I stayed here with my family for New Years Eve. The hotel did an excellent job at adhering to COVID restrictions without compromising the guest stay. They didn't cheap out on any amenities and all of their services (for the most part) were available with reasonable restrictions. I felt like all of the staff wanted to be there and were genuinely happy and welcoming. Excellent stay, would recommend.

Date of stay: December 2020