Open today: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Why did I wait so long!

What a beautifully laid-out exhibition!! I got the year pass so I can come back and drool - and... read more

Reviewed yesterday
alantJ8239HW
North Vancouver, Canada
via mobile
Wonderful surprise

Love the exhibition with special jewelry os old and fanci motorcycles and a great combination os... read more

Reviewed 16 September 2018

from USD 74.99
from USD 86.00
from USD 122.80
More Info
All reviews harley dealership riz love motorcycles on display great collection his knowledge trev replica enthusiasts showroom bikes donation history canada films shop helmets
Reviewed 17 July 2017

My husband being a Harley rider/enthusiast always wants to check out the local Harley shop when we travel. This one is pretty spectacular. One of the employees greeted us right in the door and told us that the exhibition room wasn't open til a few days later and proceeded to give us the history of Trev Deeley and how instrumental the family was regarding Harley and Canada. The store itself was very large with a large number of bikes on the floor including a couple of the model my husband was pleased to inform me would be his next bike. Great store, just sorry we missed the museum!

Nomes2Go, Manager at Deeley Motorcycle Exhibition, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Thank you for checking us out. . . we hope you will come back again soon and come for a tour of our exhibit!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

We had a wonderful experience at this museum. If you loved motorcycles this is a must.
The exhibit was awesome and the staff was really nice and knowledgeable especially Jessica.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Had fun looking to all diffrent bikes, now im ready to get one for my self. Not too far from Main road and accesible to public transport.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Great exhibition, lovely and helpfull staff. My partner and I were going to check the place for a few years and finally go here on a Saturday.
Once you enter you can feel that everything there is done with love and dedication to motorbikes. The owners and staff really care about what they do and I guess that what helped them to grow one of the largest private collections.
We were the only visitors there and the cashier was very generous to take us to a quick but very informative tour. Thanks Courtney for sharing your knowledge and passion for motorcycles! We will come back for the new exhibition that is updated a few times per year.

Nomes2Go, Front Office Manager at Deeley Motorcycle Exhibition, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Thank you so much for visiting us - We hope you will be back again soon and see our newest exhibit "100 Years of Motorcycles"!

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Exhibition was amazing. Maybe not as big, but worth to go. Even if you are not a motorbikes fan I am sure you will find that interesting. As it's tells you a story, you can find bikes for the movies.
Big big thanks to Sophie who explain about some of them, the history. Was very friendly and helpful.