“Worth Waiting For...”

Ranked #6 of 145 Dessert in Vancouver
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 19 October 2018

So yes, there was a long queue snaking out of the shop and round the corner which made us all the more sure that we were not wasting our time. The only problem was trying to choose which flavour to take. Helpfully enough one is allowed three samples. In the end I opted for Salted Caramel and Crunchy Cherry Cheesecake and my husband for Stracciatella and Vanilla. If we lived near here we would be here on a very regular basis, it was simply the very best icecream we have had for ages.

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

I’d say one of the better gelato shops in the country. Along with Stella Luna in Ottawa, always fantastic gelato, creative flavours, excellent texture. The only complaint I would say is that it’s a little pricey.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

Visited several times as this was very close to our hotel. You are allowed up to 3 tastings before deciding on your flavours. Generous portions and delicious ice cream.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

We had been told by several people that if you like ice cream, this is the place to visit. They weren’t wrong. If there is a queue, it will be worth the wait. Take a good like at the choice as you work round to the counter. There are so many flavours on offer.

You choose had you want your ice cream served - type of cone or tub. Then you pay for the size of ice required. Then, the hardest part, make your choice. You are allowed to try a small spoon or two before you decided.

There are tables outside or seats at the side to sit and savour your purchase.

Lives up to its reputation. Certainly worth a visit!

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Im local, so my say only best about this place.
House made ice crams daily, with lots of flavours.
I work close so in a summer day after work always get may-self a little treat on the way home.
Yes there is always line up as cruise chip terminal is close and tourists everywhere, but it never stops me to wait a little in line to get my gelato.
Definitely good spot for Gelato,
Thanks you for keep quality product as it is on demand.