“was sceptical of the so positive reviews, but so glad i went!”

Smile Thai Wellness Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Visiting Vancouver? Vacation, weekend break, visiting family or working holiday? Feeling tired or achy from a long flight or a long walk in the park or the seawall? We provide for you the Traditional Thai Massage, Relaxing Thai Aroma Oil Massage and Therapeutic Deep Tissue Massage, Thai Herbal Spa Treatments, Registered Massage Therapy (RMT) as well as Traditional Chinese Acupuncture. These are the alternative healing therapies that designed to restore your body and mind to full health, performed by our team of professional holistic therapists in Vancouver. Smile Thai Wellness Spa Vancouver is also the place for Couples Massage in Vancouver. Located in the heart of Downtown Vancouver, close to the Westend & Yaletown and all major hotels in Vancouver, where you can relax and unwind in this oasis of serenity, friendly and warm atmosphere created by our therapists and surroundings. If you wish to improve your holistic health, manage your wellness lifestyle or try one of the best massages in Vancouver, book your appointment today.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
london
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“was sceptical of the so positive reviews, but so glad i went!”
Reviewed 9 March 2012

did thai massage with joy. she is fantastic!! i do thai massage every week back home and i can honestly claim that she is a professional and really good, very much enjoyed the massage.

some tips:

when i was there there were loads of ladies (6 came during my 15 mins there in the waiting area, which is a lot?!) buying facial treatment products from this beautician who works there. she apparently is really good and is always fully booked. i will try to have an appointment if i were ever in vancouver again.

i think joy mentioned that they start at 11am and closes at 2000, i was lucky that joy was free when i popped in and willing to do a 1.5 hrs massage till 2030. do make appointments before you go.

i took a long time going back and forth trying to locate the spa so thought someone might benefit from this - it is the small building tucked between a big carpark and a roll of apartments. it is a mixed business building that has solicitor offices etc and you need to be buzzed in. i wasn't sure at all and wanted to turn back but glad that i was curious enough to go into the building coz i was desperate for a massage (paid off well!).

2 Thank mitmit0401

Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best Thai Massage in Vancouver”
Reviewed 7 March 2012

The massage treatments at Smile Thai Wellness are the perfect way to rejuvenate and recharge.

I absolutely love the traditional Thai massages, both alone or as a couples package with my wife.

The setting and decor are tranquil and relaxing, and the massage artists are truly gifted - especially Austin, the spa owner. I have not hesitated to bring my family and friends for a massage here.

Visited March 2012
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Thai massage is the way to go!!”
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Amazing experience. Very relaxing and a great way to unwind.

Maui, Hawaii
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed 23 February 2012

My wife and I were very happy with our massage and lunch today. It was my wife's birthday, so we took the day off work and pampered ourselves. I saw the great rating and Tripadvisor and took a chance. I wasn't disappointed.

We booked the Smile Royal Signature for couples, which included a Thai sampler lunch at a nearby restaurant. We opted for the Thai massage, something we haven't tried before. Both the massage and the meal were great! All in all, about 4 hours of enjoyment.

2 Thank ReillyWoodTravellers
Grand Rapids, Michigan
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Absolutely Amazing!!”
Reviewed 16 February 2012

My husband and I went on our honeymoon through Portland, Seattle, and Vancouver, and this by far was one of the best places that we have ever been too!

If you like massages- you MUST try this Thai massage!! The women were amazing and are obviously great at what they do!! Can't wait to go back!

Visited August 2011