USD 353
USD 446
USD 282
Suttonplace.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 322/night.

USD 267
Fairmont Waterfront(Vancouver)
USD 494
USD 338
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 382/night.

USD 364
USD 327
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Atrium Inn Vancouver(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
USD 287
USD 208
Agoda.com
All reviewscontinental breakfastbudget hoteltea and coffeetwo queen bedsrooms are smallconvenient locationmetrotownrefrigeratordrawers
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Had to book this place due to sudden plan to Vancouver and I'll say that wasn't a good decision, but lack of choice. Front desk lady was very friendly and got my room ready pretty quickly. The room wasn't very clean and the odor wasn't pleasant. The floor was kinda sticky. Morning breakfast was just for namesake. Wifi sucks. Fortunately, the room had good sound insulation and I had good sleep. Next time, Personally I'd look for some other place.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank ManishKumar2016
Reviewed 27 June 2017

shower and tv didn't work - was told on phone 'how to fix' the tv. Front desk person was very friendly and was a do it all type of gent. TV and shower did get fixed, but why should one have to ask. Person checking in beside me paid $30 less than I did.. has to do with their booking policy..?? Felt sticky, dirty, and not safe.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
DaysInnMetro, Operations Manager at Days Inn Vancouver Metro, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

We offer various different discounts. The two most popular are, "Stay 3 nights save 20% and, "Book 14 Days in advance save 20%." Generally for hotels in a big city, the earlier you make your reservation the lower the rate is going to be. I am sorry that your stay was not more enjoyable, Sean Barrington, Operations Manager.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

I asked myself whether I would stay there again. The answer was 'no'. So obviously it was not too great. It had all the basics you would expect of a motel in an average part of a big city, but it just wasn't very appealing. Our room was facing directly on to busy Kingsway so there was traffic all night. The sound insulation was reasonably effective but I cannot say it was a peaceful night.

Overall, if you need somewhere to stay for a night that is not outrageously expensive and relatively near to the airport, the Days Inn is a possibility. Personally I would look for some place else.

Room Tip: Ask for a room far from the main road
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

I am sorry to read that you did not enjoy your stay with us. Seven out of our sixty-six rooms do face Kingsway so for guests that are sensitive sleepers please call the hotel and request a room away from Kingsway. We are not located in downtown Vancouver, we are almost exactly in between the airport and downtown. All of our guests receive free parking. Our location offers our guests great access to the public transportation, both the bus and the Skytrain. Thanks for giving us a try, Sean Barrington, Operations Manager.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Unless you are into traps, or crack shacks, this place is NOT for you.
If the outside of the building isn't enough to scare you away, the staff certainly will.
The general odor of the building is nauseating, but just wait until you get into your very own broom closet they call a room!
I'd be actually scared to stay a night in this place, for fear of getting shot or maybe carried away by a family of overgrown cockroaches.
We were in this hotel for 20 minutes and got into two separate fights about getting our deposit back while trying to get a refund on this hell hole.
Do not, I repeat do not waste your time booking this hotel, or you will spend the next hour rebooking a new hotel and fighting with hotel staff.

We are happy to pay an extra 50 dollars and stay right downtown at the Empire Landmark.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sascha R
DaysInnMetro, Operations Manager at Days Inn Vancouver Metro, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

There was no fighting from my staff or myself. When you said you were unhappy about your room we told you to call Expedia, you could check out and you would not be charged, no problem. We are a very busy hotel and we do not force guests to stay with us. I hope you enjoyed the City of Vancouver, Sean Barrington, Operations Manager.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

We came here because the prices at downtown hotels were so ridiculously high. Is there a shortage of hotels in Vancouver or something? Anyway it was a mixed experience. It's on a pretty busy road, and I am sensitive to traffic noise so I had asked them to put us at the back, but we arrived to find we had been allocated a room right at the front. And when I objected to this the staff person didn't able to deal with that (although he did apologise later). Then I discovered that they had already charged the full amount for four nights to my credit card, before we even arrived! Eventually we were given another room which was further away from the road, but it looked right onto the Macdonalds drive through, and the floor didn't seem all that clean. So the next day we asked for another room at the back, and the (different) staff person was not very helpful. However eventually we did get another room which had a better aspect and we were quite happy there. The beds, towels, hot water etc were all ok and there is a nice garden in the centre of the hotel, as you can see in the picture, although the breakfast was pretty ordinary.
It's an easy trip to town on the train which is about ten minutes walk away, and there is quite a good restaurant right over the road called Tippers.
Overall I'd say if you are looking for a relatively cheap option (and I mean relatively) and you are not bothered about traffic noise, great views or brilliant service, this place could work for you.

Room Tip: It is quieter at the back.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Yes, for big events and long weekends, there is a shortage of hotel rooms in Vancouver. The best promotion that we have is, "Book 3 Nights and Receive a 20% Discount." To receive this discounted rate, you prepaid your room.

We are a very busy hotel so we cannot always put you exactly where you would like to be. If you have certain requests, such as very few stairs or the quietest room possible please call the hotel a few days prior to arrival so we can try to accommodate all of your needs. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, Sean Barrington, Operations Manager.