USD 399
OPUS Hotel(Vancouver)
USD 396
USD 359
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Vancouver-Centre Broadway(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
USD 237
USD 207
The Burrard(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
USD 341
Fairmont Waterfront(Vancouver)
USD 691
USD 472
  • Restaurant
Rosedale on Robson(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
USD 328
Fairmont Hotel Vancouver(Vancouver)
USD 430
USD 302
  • Restaurant
All reviewscontinental breakfasttea and coffeetwo queen bedsrooms are smallconvenient locationmetrotownrefrigeratordrawers
Reviewed 21 February 2012

I stayed in Days Inn Vancouver Metro only 2 days, but people at the front desk help me a lot. They stored my baggage for a couple of hours, and always knew the direction to the places I wanted to get to :)
The breakfast is OK, but sometimes there is not enough food because of many travellers.
One big con: The shower sink was broken, I had to call twice and finally someone came, but he wasn't able to repair it.
Oh.. and I got to queen bad instead of one, heh ;-)

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
DaysInnMetro, Operations Manager at Days Inn Vancouver Metro, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am glad that my staff looked after you so well. We have been making some upgrades to our rooms. By the end of this week we will have brand new furniture in three quarters of all of our rooms. The white granite tops are a great improvement. Please let me know what you think of our upgrades after your next stay.

Reviewed 18 February 2012

We stayed 10 days at this motel, everything was great.Clean rooms,nice staff. I recommend it.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
DaysInnMetro, Operations Manager at Days Inn Vancouver Metro, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write such nice comments and it is nice to hear that everything went so well with your stay.

Reviewed 17 February 2012

Nice and inexpensive hotel in the heart of Greater Vancouver. Clean, neat, free internet access, refrigerator and coffee maker in room, plenty of free parking. The only downside is the meager breakfast

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo

I am glad that everything went so well with your stay and that you feel that received good value for your room and level of service.

Reviewed 10 February 2012

I've stayed at this Days Inn more than 6 times and every time its just great. CLEAN, CHEAP, and close to Metrotown. Its defiently not a 4 or 5 star but you get what you pay for. I would definitely recommend this location and I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dara86
DaysInnMetro, Operations Manager at Days Inn Vancouver Metro, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2012

Thank you for being such a loyal guest and for taking the time to write your review. Our new furniture has arrived for one quarter of our rooms and by the end of February we will have three quarters of the rooms done. I also have a wireless internet upgrade arriving before the end of February. I look forward to hearing your comments about our upgrades.

Reviewed 4 February 2012

We stayed at the Days Inn because it was near the mall. The room had a awful smell, housekeeping had no extra towels and the staff was incredibly rude. We had called to inform them we would be arriving very late and when we arrived our reservation was cancelled as a no show. When we asked for directions, again the staff didn't know. I found the staff to be incredibly incompetent and rude. The parking situation is also a nightmare, small cars only that's for sure. And the cleanliness was questionable, finding hair is always unsettling.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends

I am sorry that this guest had such an experience in our hotel. The only reason that we would cancel a reservation would be due to an invalid credit card. As long as your credit card is valid even if you arrive at 4am your room will still be ready for you. As this review has been posted eight months after this guest stayed with us it is kind of hard for me to get to the bottom of their issues. Should a guest have any issues with either their room or the level of service please report them promptly as we try to fix issues as soon as possible. I have never heard our staff described as rude or incompetent, I have also never heard of any issues with our ample free parking, but I would have liked to of heard of these concerns while this guest was here.