“Great Place for the Money”

Days Inn Vancouver Metro
Ranked #73 of 92 Hotels in Vancouver
Reviewed 8 March 2012

We come to this property every time we are in Vancouver. We enjoy the value since it is generally a clean, quiet, and convenient hotel to stay at. There is a service station close and a McDonald's right next store so late night snacking and late breakfast are easy to find. The desk staff are always friendly, willing to accommodate any needs, and very knowledgeable.

Room Tip: The room right behind the front desk is a one bedroom and is very spacious and generally tends to be...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chelsea J
DaysInnMetro, Operations Manager at Days Inn Vancouver Metro, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2012

I am glad that you are receiving great value at our hotel and that my staff are looking after you so well. The next time you are here we will have a couple of surprises for you. First, we are about fifty percent completed on our new furniture. Secondly, we just received a digital upgrade to our television system. We currently have more channels than I have seen in any hotel that I have ever been in. Please let me know what you think of the changes the next time you are in town.

Thank you, Sean Barrington, Operations Manager.

There are newer reviews for Days Inn Vancouver Metro

Reviewed 21 February 2012

I stayed in Days Inn Vancouver Metro only 2 days, but people at the front desk help me a lot. They stored my baggage for a couple of hours, and always knew the direction to the places I wanted to get to :)
The breakfast is OK, but sometimes there is not enough food because of many travellers.
One big con: The shower sink was broken, I had to call twice and finally someone came, but he wasn't able to repair it.
Oh.. and I got to queen bad instead of one, heh ;-)

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
DaysInnMetro, Operations Manager at Days Inn Vancouver Metro, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am glad that my staff looked after you so well. We have been making some upgrades to our rooms. By the end of this week we will have brand new furniture in three quarters of all of our rooms. The white granite tops are a great improvement. Please let me know what you think of our upgrades after your next stay.

Reviewed 18 February 2012

We stayed 10 days at this motel, everything was great.Clean rooms,nice staff. I recommend it.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
DaysInnMetro, Operations Manager at Days Inn Vancouver Metro, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write such nice comments and it is nice to hear that everything went so well with your stay.

Reviewed 17 February 2012

Nice and inexpensive hotel in the heart of Greater Vancouver. Clean, neat, free internet access, refrigerator and coffee maker in room, plenty of free parking. The only downside is the meager breakfast

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo

I am glad that everything went so well with your stay and that you feel that received good value for your room and level of service.

Reviewed 10 February 2012

I've stayed at this Days Inn more than 6 times and every time its just great. CLEAN, CHEAP, and close to Metrotown. Its defiently not a 4 or 5 star but you get what you pay for. I would definitely recommend this location and I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dara86
DaysInnMetro, Operations Manager at Days Inn Vancouver Metro, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2012

Thank you for being such a loyal guest and for taking the time to write your review. Our new furniture has arrived for one quarter of our rooms and by the end of February we will have three quarters of the rooms done. I also have a wireless internet upgrade arriving before the end of February. I look forward to hearing your comments about our upgrades.