Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
USD 133
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
USD 133
Free cancellation until 25/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
USD 117
Free cancellation until 22/04/21
Expedia.comUSD 133
Hotels.comUSD 133
eDreamsUSD 133
2,405 results
All reviews bc place downtown vancouver great location top floor the breakfast area free shuttle rogers arena robson street free breakfast hot tub yogurt front desk staff within walking distance king suite great place to stay fitness center cruise port
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 March 2020

This hotel is in a great location, was very clean, quiet and actually provides breakfast! They are currently upgrading the elevators so they were down to one. Once the second elevator is working I would give it a full rating.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank MarieSK87
Reviewed 14 March 2020

Convenient location to BC Place and Rogers Arena. A short walk to Yaletown, Casino and Robson shopping. Over the years, we always received friendly service from front desk and rooms are clean. Beds and pillows can be subjective but we found the bed uncomfortable; the pillows were not great (looking back, we probably could have asked if they had other choices available). TIP: Ask for high floor with view of BC Place.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 13 March 2020

Hotel was great, room was big like an Embassy Suites with much more value.
Staff was friendly and the bedding smelled fresh. Will definitely be back here.
I usually stay at Embassy Suites, I will be staying here when I return to Vancouver going forward.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2020

The room was great! Felt like I had my own apartment downtown (had a King Suite). Location is good, can walk anywhere dowtnown and access transit and seawall easily. Front Desk Team was super accommodating and friendly. Will be back!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 12 March 2020

I left a review previously and accidentally left 4 stars instead of 5. This is my correction. I had no complaints and a great experience from check-in to check out. We came, we saw, and we enjoyed as a family.

Date of stay: January 2020