All reviews peak room beach room mountain room garden suite west end robson street stanley park day bed b and b freshly baked cookies tree lined street breakfast was delicious within walking distance quiet neighborhood each morning home away from home downtown vancouver
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed 4 nights in March 18. We arrived very late almost 2am but it was no problem for Dennis. The room was large and very comfortable, the whole house was very well decorated and presented. The 3 course breakfasts were delicious and the Dennis was always good company at breakfast. The house is very authentic and had a large covered porch with comfy outdoor chairs and fairy lights and lanterns making it a loveky spot to sit for 30 mins after a day walking round Vancouver with a coffee and cake from the local bakery (which is awesone as well)

Barclay house is very easy to recommend, it's charming, very well situated and Dennis makes it very welcoming. We will definately stay again if we are in Vancouver.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2018

My son and I booked a last minute trip to Vancouver and found this place by chance. And what a great find it was! It is a beautiful, quaint, cozy house with excellent staff, and our host Dennis was awesome!! It has clean rooms and lovely decor, and is located downtown and close to everything. We would definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: Beautiful, quiet street.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Our room was located infront and the bed was so comfortable. I felt i was just at home . Everything was clean. Dennis was a great host and very accommodating. The breakfast was my favorite amongst all!I would highly recommend this place to my friends!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

We had a great night staying here! It's a very cozy place, clean, nice decoration and you feel at home. The staff and host are very friendly. Breakfast presentation is awesome and food are delicious! I would recommend this place to my family and friends!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2018

I stayed here because I was at a conference at Bayshore. It was a very short easy walk there. Denis great host, found us a cab just when I needed one. Mountain room opens to that hallway you see pictured, which expands your space a little. Breakfasts were great, not every day you get a perfect salmon bennie....it was very good. Main floor has a nice living room to kick your feet up a little and breath...you can really get to a lot of places easily from here: English Bay, Stanley Park, downtown etc. I would return for sure if I need downtown place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business