All reviewspeak roombeach roommountain roomgarden suitewest endrobson streetstanley parkday bedhighly recommend this b bfresh baked cookiestree lined streetbreakfast was deliciouswithin walking distancequiet neighborhoodeach morningdowntown vancouverthree nights
Reviewed 12 March 2018

My son and I booked a last minute trip to Vancouver and found this place by chance. And what a great find it was! It is a beautiful, quaint, cozy house with excellent staff, and our host Dennis was awesome!! It has clean rooms and lovely decor, and is located downtown and close to everything. We would definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: Beautiful, quiet street.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Our room was located infront and the bed was so comfortable. I felt i was just at home . Everything was clean. Dennis was a great host and very accommodating. The breakfast was my favorite amongst all!I would highly recommend this place to my friends!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

We had a great night staying here! It's a very cozy place, clean, nice decoration and you feel at home. The staff and host are very friendly. Breakfast presentation is awesome and food are delicious! I would recommend this place to my family and friends!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2018

I stayed here because I was at a conference at Bayshore. It was a very short easy walk there. Denis great host, found us a cab just when I needed one. Mountain room opens to that hallway you see pictured, which expands your space a little. Breakfasts were great, not every day you get a perfect salmon bennie....it was very good. Main floor has a nice living room to kick your feet up a little and breath...you can really get to a lot of places easily from here: English Bay, Stanley Park, downtown etc. I would return for sure if I need downtown place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed at Barclay House over the Christmas period and had a wonderful time, the room was beautiful, the breakfast was varied and delicious and the house keeping did a great job keeping the place tidy and spotlessly clean. What really makes this a stand-out b&b is the levelb of service the the manager provides, we were given plenty of useful knowledge about Vancouver as well as coupons to some of the attractions. Plus, nothing we requested was too much trouble. This place completely deserves its 5 star rating and we would stay here again in a heartbeat. Thank you for making our Christmas holiday amazing!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple