English Bay Inn
USD 322
USD 303
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 346/night.

USD 263
USD 225
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 333/night.

USD 392
USD 332
The Burrard(Vancouver)
USD 264
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 337/night.

USD 334
USD 305
Suttonplace.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 375/night.

USD 394
USD 435
USD 357
  • Pool
Atrium Inn Vancouver(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
USD 295
USD 212
USD 288
USD 262
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 291/night.

USD 429
USD 401
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsother guestsdenman streetstanley parkwest endbike rentalswithin walking distanceliving roomgranville islandsea wallcentral vancouverfantastic locationeasy accessfull kitchencomfortcanadaproximity
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Greg, the manager went above the call of duty for us. The locationwas perfect for us. Just a ten minute cab ride from the train station, 2 blocks from English bay park and the seawall plus a block and a half from Stanley park. Greg's recommendation of dinner at the fish house was spot on.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2012

After reading several reviews, we chose the English Bay Inn based on its location in the "West End" of Vancouver. It's close to the bay, Stanley Park, and great restaurants.

Our host Greg was very helpful with information about Vancouver, very friendly, and provided a wonderful breakfast each of the two mornings we were there. We were in the two-level room with the fireplace and bedroom on the third floor. The feather bed topped it all of with comfort and quiet. The Inn is on a quiet residential street yet is within blocks of everything. We walked everywhere.

We biked most of the first day and found bike trails clearly marked throughout Stanley Park and on the streets in this part of the city. It is very International and we would highly recommend this area in Vancouver.

If we return to Vancouver, we will make the English Bay Inn a regular visit.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2012

The English Bay Inn has everything we look for: it's small,
comfortable, the owner is friendly, welcoming and helpful,
and the location is perfect. It's a lovely old house in a nice, safe
neighborhood that's just a 2 minute walk from Stanley Park
and English Bay. There are lots of great restaurants
within short walking distance. Off-street parking was also
a big plus.

Breakfasts were delicious, and more like good restaurant
breakfasts than the sort of weird, sugary stuff you find at
some B&Bs in the US.

The English Bay Inn is comfortable and nicely decorated
but the bedrooms are not especially large, if that is
important to you. I'd rate the physical condition of the
bedrooms (paint, etc.) as only 3.5 or 4 out of 5, but
everything works well and is very clean.

Please note that the English Bay Inn does *not* require
advance payment, as stated by Rachel S. in a 1-star
review. We asked the owner about this when booking --
unfortunately Rachel got confused between the English
Bay Inn and some other establishment in English Bay.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2012

I reserved a room for March 31 thru booking.com. I was not told that the room must be paid in advance or it would be sold out from under me. I received email conformation and then was unable to check my email for two days when I discovered my reservation was cancelled after English Bay attempted to charge my credit card in advance. This is not a professional way to treat customers. Had I known you would take it upon yourself to charge upon reservation I would have given my daughters credit card (who was paying for my birthday trip). I was attracted by the hotel's discount prices but ended up having to pay $60 more for another room. I called the hotel and got no apology. English Bay Inn needs to understand what the word RESERVATION means. It means to hold the room until the day of use. You get the credit card number just in case of no show.

Room Tip: Pay in full in advance
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank Rachel S
Reviewed 26 October 2011

My wife and I spent four nights at the English Bay Inn in early September.This B and B is located in the West end of Vancouver close to the ocean and Stanley Park. It is within walking distance of many good restaurants and a reasonable walk to catch the ferry to Granville Island. As well as its great location, it is a very comfortable. This lovely house is only one of a very few on the west side of Denman St.and is surrounded by many condos and apartment buildings, yet it was very quiet. The host Greg, is very accommodating and helpful. He has a good sense of humor and creates a convivial atmosphere at the breakfast table.The food was plentiful, very tasty and varied.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple