2,064 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungestanley parkcanada placeconvention centerseparate tub and showerhigh floorcorner roomwaterfront stationwithin walking distanceexcellent locationvery nice hotelrobson streetcruise terminalharbour viewwater viewwater frontfront desk staff
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Stayed here for my birthday 2 weeks ago and was treated so well. The hotel is located at a great spot and close to everything. Very clean and the staff is special!! I want to thank everyone that made this birthday extra special for me. That's the reason I continue to stay at Marriott's. PS: Thanks for the kind upgrade as well. ;) Much appreciated!

C.Neto

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I stayed at the Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle for a week-long, work-related conference. The check-in process was smooth and I was offered a corner room at no additional charge. The room itself was spacious and nicely appointed with free wi-fi, several cable channels and capsule coffee machine. The bed was very comfortable and the hotel surprisingly quiet (Though I could hear a baby crying nearby when I stood in the hall, the walls seemed to be thick enough to keep the noise from disturbing me in my room.) I ordered from the room service menu several times during the week, but only for lunch or dinner. The food was generally quite good and the portions reasonably generous. I used the fitness centre a few times and found it to be just adequate but probably better than most; I don't think these things get used much, except by business people who are on the road more often than not.
The hotel is well-located, being just a couple of easy blocks from the convention center and sea walk, a 15 minute walk from the Gastown region, and an easy 2km walk to the entrance to Stanley Park.
But, what makes this hotel so good is the staff: always friendly, always helpful, they really made me feel at home during my stay. I had some problems with my credit card (fraudulent activity in Australia) during my stay, and for a time, it looked like I might have to cancel it before checking out. The hotel worked with me to make sure that I didn't end up with bigger problems at checkout time. Their assistance really helped put my mind at ease, so that I could get back to focusing on my work and on enjoying this beautiful city.
I would not hesitate to stay here again if I should ever return to Vancouver

Room Tip: I suspect that the corner rooms are a bit more spacious. No need for a sea view, with the sea just two blocks away.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Our two night stay at the Marriott Pinnacle was quite pleasant. The rooms were clean and well equipped with a small fridge and little Keurig coffee machine. The bathtub was very small, but the shower is separate and very nice. We took advantage of the in hotel gym facilities and pool, both were great. Location downtown is perfect. We'd definitely stay again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

3 night stay for business. I had a corner room with a great view room. Very clean. Breakfast room service was on time, friendly, and delicious. Parking is expensive but it's the perfect downtown location.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Hotel is in a great location, the staff are friendly and knowledgeable and the rooms clean. I liked that it was close to the water front and shopping. I used the concierge lounge and that was convenient as well., I wished it was open 24 hrs for drinks and tea/coffee like other hotels. there are a lot of restaurants and stores nearby. I went to Shoppers drug mart a few times and there is a liquor/ wine store right next to it. The pool/ sauna/ hot tub and steam room were fantastic. I might make this my new Vancouver hotel due to location.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business