Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown Hotel
Hyatt Regency Vancouver(Vancouver)
Carmana Plaza(Vancouver)
  • Fitness centre
1,950 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungestanley parkcanada placeconvention centerseparate tub and showerhigh floorcorner roomwaterfront stationwithin walking distancerobson streetcruise portexcellent locationharbour viewvery nice hotelwater fronttwo blocksfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 March 2012

This hotel is in a good location being a short ( 7 mins) walk to Gastown . On the way is the landmark "The Lookout" this is worth a visit. The views are great and the combination of mountains , sea , city all mix together and are worth the entrance fee. The hotel is also a short walk to the sea inlet, from here you can see the "float" planes/seaplanes taking off and landing. The rooms are really nice. The service was very good. Some of the rooms have mountain views as well although they do cost more.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 March 2012

We picked this location to be close to all the shopping and tourist stops we had on our trip. The location can't be beat in our eyes. Loved being close to Stanley Park and the water. The concierge lounge was great and had wonderful views of the Olympic Flames and waterfront. It did not have a computer for use though. The workout area was awesome with plenty of equipment and even a shower area. The hot tub, spa and sauna were good. Perhaps maybe a little out dated in terms of what you find in a newer Marriott though. We had drinks one night in the bar and found it to be resonable. Overall a nice getway to Vancouver.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 March 2012

I stayed here for a conference near the Vancouver Convention Centre, and was quite pleased with the proximity to that facility and with the hotel itself. By staying an extra block away from the waterfront (about two and a half instead of one) I saved much money, and don't think I got a lesser hotel. My single king room was what I would call "Marriott standard", which meant a nicely appointed room for the business traveler. Internet in the room was a little pricey, but it was free in the lobby, and an unexpected plus was that by accessing the Internet from the lobby, I was given a code online at signon time that let me return to my room and continue to access the Internet for the remainder of the hour after signon free of charge. That was fine for my purposes.

The staff were quite pleasant, with everyone greeting me whenever I came by, and the service was top notch. This is my first choice if I should ever return for another conference at the Vancouver Convention Centre.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank AnnArborMiBob
Reviewed 4 March 2012

this was by far, the best Marriott that I've stayed at...but what really impressed me was the carpets! they must have recently replaced the carpets so it was so very nice to walk on almost new carpeting. yes, call me a clean freak... the bed was comfy as usual and the room was nice and good sized. we were on the 26th floor, which had really nice views, but the concierge breakfast ended at 9am, which was too soon for me - hey, it's vacation, no need to get up too early =). the location is very convenient to most everything. with it being Feb and cold and wet and all, we didn't walk very far.

the only thing that was off was the noise level from other rooms... it wasn't bad, just heard some sounds here and there. hotels need to make sure their walls and floors are thick! other than that, it was a wonderful stay!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank spontane0us_famly
Reviewed 2 March 2012

Excellent, right from the front door bellman to the concierge and easy and freindy reception. I have stayed at many of the Marriott properties in Canada and this has to be the best when it comes to customer attention.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business