The Burrard(Vancouver)
USD 392
USD 367
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Atrium Inn Vancouver(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
USD 487
USD 199
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 240/night.

1,284 results
All reviewsgranville islandhornby streetfull size fridgesmall kitchenfree breakfastbreakfast staffthe breakfast areahop on hop off trolleyfront desk staffyogurtlaundry roomwalking distancewould stay here againvancouver downtownhigh floorpool and hot tubdavie st
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I have been on town on a business trip. Another town another hotel. I love my job but hotels are usually the downside to travel. This place has an amazing staff. Very friendly and eager to assist in making you comfortable. The gym is better than osteoporosis hotels with everything I needed to keep my workout goals. And serious the veggie mash a breakfast is delicious. If you have to travel. Stay here.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Rachael C
Susan F, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Vancouver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Rachael C,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review and recommendation of our hotel.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back next time.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We choose this hotel for it's location to our daughter's apartment. It is very central within walking distance to everything although yes, maybe a 10 minute walk to downtown along Hornby. Rooms are large, bathroom is nice and kitchen is great to have although we didn't really need it. Breakfast is huge with lots of options - eggs, sausage, waffles, fruit, oatmeal, yoghurt plus lots more. The staff are all very friendly. Can recommend and would stay here again. Hornby has a bike path so would love to come in the summer and rent bikes.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Susan F, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Vancouver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Nancy,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you in the summer!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

A little far from town, we have to walk a lot every place to go. Light next to guy town, there is construction building across street, so the view from our room and balcony was construction and Tracy. Good things we just use the hotel to sleep, but if people enjoy at hotel, I wiwb’t recomend. Breakfast was good. So, if the big family want to saving money, maybe good idea. But for me not fancy enough. I wiwn’t back anymore.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Satomi T
Susan F, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Vancouver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Satomi T,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us, we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

This hotel is in a very good location for Grandville Island. Davie village,Robson street and the down town. It is great value for money as the rooms are very comfortable and extremely well equipped for an extended stay. there is a fridge , microwave stove top and dishwasher and all the equipment needed for a meal. I really like the neighborhood and there are a number of interesting restaurants nearby. It is just a hop and a skip to Grandville Island. Staff were courteous and helpful and there was a good breakfast included. A good choice especially if for more than a few days.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Susan F, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Vancouver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Jimoldford,
Thank you so much for your great review and for choosing to stay with us. We are so pleased that you enjoyed our location and we hopew to see you again soon.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

This hotel is one of the best I ever visited. The staff are always there to assist and help to make your stay memorable and feel like home!
Lucy, Susanne, Wendy, Julianna, Sandra, Bob, and Ha at the dining hall make you the best Breakfast and service in the morning.... I am very honored to meet them as they took effort to wake me up in the morning -- they personally prepared extra strong coffee for me when they noticed the pot of coffee they prepared did not have effect on me. I really appreciated their help.
Daisy, Mike at the Front Counter are always greet you when you step into the lobby.
Susan, GM, trained her staff well -- she has a wonderful team!
I will definitely stay here everytime!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank rang168
Susan F, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Vancouver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear rang168,
Thank you so much for your lovely review of your recent stay with us, we are so pleased that you enjoyed your time with us. It is so nice to see that our wonderful team are appreciated by guests and I have shared your warm comments with them all.
We sincerely hope to see you again soon!
Warm Regards, Susan Fregona, General Manager