Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
PricelineUSD 90
Booking.comUSD 90
Hotels.comUSD 90
Trip.comUSD 109
eDreamsUSD 90
TravelocityUSD 90
2,849 results
All reviews shared bathroom social enterprise private bath great location bc place single room room was clean rogers arena laundry facilities skytrain station mini fridge robson street budget hotel great stay within walking distance front desk staff central location
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 January 2021

Staff are helpful, friendly, well trained, knowledgeable about the city, the hotel, and the YW. The room was a sanctuary in Covid-time, as I needed to be in the city for a medical event. I needed a few extra items and staff got them for me and made life easy for me.
The kitchen is a winner - though I used it only for making tea and coffee.Sparkling clean and set up to be able to handle actual cooking.
It's a great place for women solo travellers.
It's a great place for people who want to be downtown - Robson St and the Library are just around the corner, so it is central and easy.
Great all round.

Room tip: Queen with private bath. I like being on one of the floors with a kitchen
Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

Very friendly and helpful staff. Very reasonable price in central, convenient location. No plates, cutlery, etc. in the kitchen of because of covid, have to borrow from reception.

Hotel is getting a bit old and will need some sprucing up. The new wing looks really good, but I stayed in theold.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank Elena C
Reviewed 14 October 2020 via mobile

Beautiful Hotel,nice ,clean ,convenient,close to the market, grocery store ,5 munites walk to Stadium
The people who works there were awesome
Excellent place
I recommended for all backpackers try this hotel

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 12 February 2020

This is my second time staying at YWCA, the first time on my own in 2017 and this time around, with my sister. As we wanted to keep costs down, we shared a double bed and had a room with a shared bathroom, which was never an issue. Despite the YWCA undergoing renovations, these were never an issue during our stay.

If I/we should ever return to Vancouver, I/we definitely would not hesitate in staying here again. The location was perfect and within walking distance to most of the main attractions. We were often out at night and never did we feel unsafe.

YWCA were also happy to store out bags (for a fee) prior to checking in (two days later), as we went to Whistler first for a couple of days prior to returning to Vancouver.

Date of stay: July 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Vanessa S
Reviewed 30 January 2020 via mobile

I stayed for four nights in this hotel while stopping over in Vancouver on my way to New Zealand. The hotel has residents as well as guests, as it is a non-profit business, and part of what you pay goes towards supporting single mothers and families. Parts of the hotel were also closed during my stay, as the hotel is currently being extended. In spite of this I found this a great place to stay, in a superb central location, and excellent value for money. I had a double room on the 12th (top floor) which was pleasantly decorated and very comfortable. There was a shared arrangement for the shower and toilet, whereby there was access from the adjoining room with a locking mechanism to ensure privacy. This worked well for me, as my neighbour always left the bathroom in an immaculately clean condition. There was a vanity unit and sink inside the room, as well as a good sized fridge. Kitchenettes and cooking utensils were available. The staff at the hotel were lovely - very friendly and efficient, and went out of their way to be helpful. I had a minor problem with housekeeping, which was due to an oversight because if the building works, and although I wasn’t the least bit concerned, the lovely lady from housekeeping visited me personally to offer her apologies, and the hotel gave me a discount for the inconvenience.
All in all an excellent place to stay for a very reasonable price.

Date of stay: January 2020