Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Expedia.comUSD 115
Hotels.comUSD 115
eDreamsUSD 115
1,115 results
All reviews shared bathroom no elevator salvation army yogurt continental breakfast waterfront station gas town stay there again street noise downtown vancouver comfortable beds king room cruise port rogers arena few blocks canada place central location
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 December 2020

The staff seem more preoccupied with Covid then anything else. No service, no greetings.

I met an attendant named Rachel, she was insufferable.

No amenities, constant renovation sounds while open, extra toiletries come in a garbage bag for your waste basket.

No elevators, not for handicapped and certainly no food.

Showers are cold and there is no HEAT. Might work if the boilermaker is turned on!

I don't know how they can even charge more than $100/night. You don't even get a bath tub so make sure you ask for one...the list goes on.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 December 2020 via mobile

Very clean hotel, nice rooms, comfy bed. I loved the deep bathtub! The staff were so friendly. The parking area was very secure. The central location was easy to navigate. I will definitely stay again!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 November 2020

The room was clean and comfortable. Originally I booked a European room with a shared bathroom, but due to 2020 was upgraded to a room with a private bathroom. The staff, especially Rachel, was very helpful, friendly and welcoming. Rachel gave me lots of personal recommendations which I appreciated. I will stay here again for sure!

Date of stay: November 2020
Adrian Boettcher, General Manager at Victorian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2020

Yvonne, we are so grateful for your kind words. We will make sure to pass on your kind words to Rachel.
Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.
Please take care and be safe with warmest regards,

Reviewed 4 November 2020 via mobile

Rooms are spacious; remodeled but still with amazing character with the exposed brick. We were super impressed by the bathroom. Parking in the back lot was incredible because of the security of the gated lot. The staff were super helpful and accommodating.

Minutes from Gastown and Downtown Vancouver. We also loved that it was a short distance to Coal Harbor. We rented bikes and went all the way around Stanley Park to English Bay and back. If you want to be central with endless possibilities of things to do around you, I would highly recommend staying here.

10/10

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Brian McLauchlan, General Manager at Victorian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2020

Cheers to you Bianca, it sure sounds like you embraced the opportunity to escape. Your bike day is one of the very best experiences in town and you won't forget it. Thank you so much for your kind words about the hotel and staff and we so look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 7 October 2020

I highly recommend The Victorian Hotel in Vancouver. It is a historic hotel that has been beautifully remodeled. The staff were very friendly and accomodating. It is a close walk to Gastown and Canada Place. I will definitely come back.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Brian McLauchlan, General Manager at Victorian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2020

Many thanks to you Anita, I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay and all look forward to your return.