2,447 results
All reviewsdavie streetgranville islandfull kitchenjelly beanscontinental breakfastgreat locationstanley parksunset beachliving roomwest endan executive suitewell equipped kitchenfront desk staffquiet streetsecure parkingdining tablehome away from home
Reviewed 13 June 2018

My husband and I stayed a few nites after our Alaskan cruise. We were surprised how much room we had (kitchen, dining area, living room and bedroom). The desk clerk, Adrianne, was really nice,helpful, and informative when we needed information. The accomodations were clean and comfortable and would recommend to others.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2018

The location, vibe, staff and room were fantastic. Having a parking spot included with the room helped out tremendously as well. I had a last minute change I had to do with the reservation due to a death in the family and they were so accommodating to get us slotted in a day later. I wish we would have been able to stay longer - it was a nice break after having the stress prior to that to help with a recharge. Can't say enough positive things about my experience staying there and I have it on my list to return to when I go back to Vancouver for a visit.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank S J
Reviewed 8 June 2018

The Sunset Inn and Suites is perfectly located for exploring Vancouver and the great beaches are very close by.
Our suite was a good size, a separate bedroom with a king size bed, fitted mirrored wardrobes, large TV, A/C. I slept in one of the two sofa beds in the lounge area, it was very large and comfortable, good linens, there were plenty of towels and good bathroom amenities. There’s an in-room safe too and the place was super clean.
On the front desk Brian checked us in and was there to answer any questions we had with a smile. Breakfast is included and this can be taken to your room to enjoy, there is a full sized cooker and refrigerator in the kitchen of the suite, kettle and coffee maker, toaster and all the crockery and kitchen equipment you could wish for if you wanted to stay in and cook, such a bonus for anyone not wanting to eat out all the time. There’s another TV in the lounge area with a full sized desk and chair, good WiFi in the rooms. I wish we could’ve stayed longer but the hotel was not available for more than our 3 days. There’s free parking too which is such a bonus in the city. It’s so close to the beach and Stanley Park, a great option for any stay in Vanacouver, with friendly staff and a laid back feel.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 8 June 2018

The Inn is situated in a great place. A cab ride is 10-15 minutes to Canada Place depending on the time of day and costs approximately $10. A 4 block walk to the ferry taxi takes you to Granville Island. Having a breakfast available each day is nice. I am celiac and they had gluten free cereal and fruit. I used my own non dairy milk (allergy). Free parking is a bonus and greatly appreciated.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 8 June 2018

The Sunset Inn was the perfect place to stay during our visit to Vancouver. We were here for 3 days following an Alaska cruise. The location and amazing accommodations enhanced our experience in Vancouver. When we checked in after disembarking from our cruise, our room was ready at 8:45 am and we were able to get settled and begin our day refreshed. The staff was friendly and extremely helpful. We would definitely recommend the Sunset Inn.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple