Hyatt Regency Vancouver
Executive Hotel Vintage Park(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
USD 256*
St. Regis Hotel(Vancouver)
USD 357*
St Regis Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Park Inn & Suites by Radisson(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
USD 284*
USD 261*
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn Downtown(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
USD 304*
USD 236*
USD 536*
USD 444*
Delta Hotels
USD 280*
USD 237*
  • Pool
Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
USD 281*
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
USD 761*
USD 389*
Orbitz.com
3,927 results
All reviewsgreat locationburrard stationbalcony roomtim hortonsshower headcanada placethe club loungedrug storewithin walking distancestanley parkrain showerhigh floorper daymodern hotelheart of downtownfew blocksconvention center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Great service, excellent location.. I spent 7 consecutive nights and could not find a single thing about which to complain. The fridge (no minibar) was a fantastic amenity for a longer stay like mine.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank manticore82
Reviewed 26 March 2012

I had high expectations from the Hyatt and am pleased to say that they were all met. The hotel is modern and functional and very conveniently located in downtown Vancouver. The staff were very friendly and helpful, assisting with the various questions I had about the town and making excellent restaurant recommendations.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank JohnsonsCanada
Reviewed 23 March 2012

I booked this hotel thru Expedia. Got a package deal, which meant that I payed less than 100 per night after taking into account the plane tickets. Got a nice room on the 23rd floor.

Rooms are spacious, with a real fridge and no minibar. You can buy groceries etc and store. Bathroom was nice with a rain shower.

Hotel is really hitech. Lifts don't have floor buttons, you enter your floor on a Krupa and it tells you which one to take. Service is really nice. They offered me free wifi just for signing up for the rewards program. The room service menu is the usual ripoff but they have a number of reasonably priced kids menu options.

Lastly, location is superb. 2 mins to vancouver art gallery. 5 minutes to the waterfront and a further 5 minutes to gas town. 2 minutes to Robson st.

This hotel is the perfect spot to explore this great city from.

• Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank pmohanram
Reviewed 17 March 2012

We stayed at the Hyatt Regency Vancouver for two nights on our way up to Whistler. We wanted to see a few sights and recover from our jet lag. This hotel is conveniently located to great shopping, inexpensive breakfast (McDonald'sl,Tim Hortons, Starbucks) and great restaurants. It is also a pick up spot for the Whistler shuttle and the complimentary Capilano Park Tour Bus.
The rooms were very clean housekeeping daily. The rooms were furnished beautifully and the bathroom was very nice. A bit more adjacent room noise than we would have liked but all in all fine.
The outdoor heated pool was open and although we didn't use it the gym looked very well equipped.
The hotel is a $40.00 cab ride from the airport as well. concierge was excellent.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank charFergus-Ontario
BrandiLasanen, Executive Office at Hyatt Regency Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2012

Dear charFergus-Ontario

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. I am happy to hear that it was a perfect location for your trip into Vancouver, and that you found the rooms to be beautiful. I hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back again the next time you visit our city!

Warm Regards,
Brandi

Reviewed 16 March 2012

Spent four nights here while attending a conference; the convention center was an easy walk down the street, and there were several restaurants nearby. I was pleasantly surprised by how good the hotel restaurant was, I had an excellent dinner there two nights in a row. Everything was very modern, clean, and classy; the only minor complaint was the amount of street/traffic noise that somehow managed to find its way up to my room on the 24th floor. With earplugs, I slept fine. Loved the slate-tiled bathroom and rain shower. Being able to check in for my flight via a kiosk in the hotel lobby was very convenient.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Amanda F

Dear Amanda F,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that the hotel was an easy walk to your conference at the convention centre, and that you enjoyed your dinners in the Mosaic Grille. We hope the next time you travel to Vancouver we are able to welcome you back again.

Warm Regards,