1,937 results
All reviewsfree bikesretro stylecentral courtyardfree amenitiesretro feelgreat locationfunky hotelfun hotelfree bottled waternespresso machinepaul's hospitaldowntown vancouvernorth americaburrard ststanley parkair conditioningrooms are small
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

A really nice location in downtown Vancouver within easy walking distance to movies, shopping, dining,etc. Staff allowed us to check in before 11 am, which was really helpful. Car park is located right on the property and locked for security. Bikes available to borrow and a really pretty courtyard to enjoy in the evening. My 3rd visit and it seems like a pretty consistent bet. Free water and coffee in the room. Workout area also available.
Very clean and well lit common areas.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is located in the heart of downtown Vancouver so perfect for anyone factoring that into there decision making. Check-in was smooth and I got assigned a room on the second floor. The room overlooked Burrard Street but I can't say that any noise from the street was an issue. The room was clean and had a very boutique-y feel to it. The in-room fridge was stocked with complimentary water and the internet was fast and consistent. The hotel also features a really cool courtyard on the second floor that includes a gad fire pit which I took advantage of on one of the chilly nights during my stay. I had a car during my trip and my only gripe was that you had to exit the vehicle to use your room key to tap to open the garage parking door. Not entirely a big deal but some folks may feel nervous about doing that in a downtown Vancouver alley at night (access the through a side street at the rear of the hotel).

One of the amenities at The Burrard is complimentary use of their bicycles which was a surprising treat. Vancouver is a beautiful city that is best explored by bike so this to me was by far my favorite aspect of this hotel. The process to take out a book was extremely quick and easy and the hotel staff provide you with a bike lock as well as recommendations on where to visit. The bicycles also come with baskets in case you have stuff to take with you on your trip.

I usually stay at the more known brand names in Vancouver so this gem was a treat and I would not hesitate to stay here again in the future.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our 4 night stay at the Burrard. Amenities were great, especially the in-room coffee and the attached coffee house. Walking distance to either side of downtown, (False Creek or Harbour, provided you walk like a city dweller,) and plenty of great restaurants made for easy excursions.
The room was not large, but comfy beds, clean and well maintained. Four of us were comfortable staying there, (granted, we did not lollygag around the room; there's so much to do and see.) Lobby is small but there is a gathering space outside on the second floor and the aforementioned attached coffee house. Decor is attractive with a mid-century vibe and atypically whimsical art. Staff was amiable and helpful. Pro tip: let them know if you want your room made up early - they clean checkouts first and during high season that can take all day.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2018

a nice, comfortable, well located hotel with high quality personalized service, of course we will return to this hotel in the near future and we will recommend it extensively to our friends and family

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Good basic hotel in excellent position in Vancouver. Breakfast in adjoining coffee shop which did close at 16.00. Room was comfortable and clean and served our purpose of a short stopover. Would probably want more facilities if making a longer stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple