Lowest prices for your stay
AU$450
Fully refundable before Fri, 24 May
Priceline
Go to your Happy Price
Vio.com
Sierra N

Blue horizon is amazing!!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 26 Aug 2021
I stayed at the blue horizon family for 3 nights with my sister, and grandma and it was amazing! Best experience ever! Room service was great, pool was very nice, sauna was so relaxing, and the restaurant in the lobby had the best food! The people at the front desk are very very nice. They immediately greeted me and were very polite. Overall it was an amazing experience.
Responded 25 Sept 2021
Hello 569Sierran; thank you for your lovely review! We are delighted that you were able to enjoy the hotel and its amenities with your sisters and grandma. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next trip to Vancouver!
Official Hotel
    AU$620
1.4 km from Blue Horizon Hotel
View more hotels in Vancouver
3,526 results
All reviews robson street abode restaurant stanley park great location corner room capilano suspension bridge downtown vancouver small balcony huge room hop on hop off bus within walking distance higher floor shopping and restaurants water view mini fridge comfortable beds central location
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2021 via mobile

My experience here at the Blue Horizon Hotel was very good , friendly front desk agent & the rooms where very nice and clean , bed was very comfortable and the view I had to my room was the beautiful ocean view on the 24 th floor. Will look forward coming back.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Blue Horizon, Guest Services / Front Office at Blue Horizon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2021

Hello Wanderer58167138661, thanks for sharing your experience with us! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and the view from your room. We can't wait to welcome you back to the hotel on your next visit.

Reviewed 19 August 2021

Options are endless in Vancouver so I was very overwelmed when choosing a Vancouver based hotel. I chose this one because price and location seemed good but, not being a franchise, I didn't know what to expect. It was a wonderful hotel! Short walk from Stanley Park, lots of food options on Robson Street. The room was clean, the bathrooms were nice and updated, the beds were super comfortable. My daughter loved the pool and we took advantage of that! Everything was within walking distance that we needed so we never moved the car (we did take a cab to granville but that was it). Definietly would stay here again if we return to Vancouver

Date of stay: August 2021

Hello DisneyMama85, We appreciate your loyalty and we are thrilled to be your "GO-TO" in Vancouver! We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the hotel next time you're in the city!

Reviewed 18 August 2021

This is usually my go to hotel when in Vancouver but I was very disappointed this visit. I booked a Superior Queen Water View for my birthday weekend and was put in the smallest room on the floor overlooking Robson St. The supposed renovated washroom wasn't any different from my other visits.

1  Thank 88katrinan
Reviewed 16 August 2021 via mobile

I had the opportunity to stay at the Blue Horizon for the 3rd time in a year. As things have staying opening more this stay was even better. They follow current covid protocols and the room was clean and nice. When I needed something, like extra towels they were brought to my room in minutes.
They have on site parking for a fee, which is convenient. It is also a public parking lot so be aware and don't leave anything in your car. My car did get broken into with some damage and only sunglasses and a phone charger stolen. Definitely NOT the hotels fault, just a Vancouver thing.
The location is perfect, a few blocks one way to some of the best shopping. A few blocks the other way, to Denman and some awesome Restaurants! ( really, there are Restaurants around the hotel every where) A couple blocks more and you are at English Beach and Stanley Park. All within walking distance for an able bodied individual.
I highly recommend this hotel, you won't be disappointed. I will be back.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello Bevs2210, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review! We appreciate your loyalty and we are happy to be your 'home away from home' in Vancouver! We can't wait to see you next time you're in the city.

Reviewed 11 August 2021

First of all, the location is smackdab in the middle of downtown Vancouver. Then, you have the VIEWS that are unreal. The customer service of the staff is incredible and does not go unnoticed! We always ask to stay as high up as possible, but that is a personal preference.

Room tip: Best Views, Great Location, Excellent staffing
Date of stay: August 2021

Hello 377kimberleeb: thanks for taking the time to share your experience! We are absolutely delighted that you loved our views and location! We can't wait to welcome you back to the hotel.