Open today: 6:30 am - 8:00 pm
Review Highlights
Very Close, Reasonable, & Enjoyable

This is easiest of the 3 Municipal courses. Shorter length, but it has water but fairly wide... read more

Reviewed 29 August 2018
jerryatric
Vancouver, Canada
Average lunch

We were there for lunch only as it was too rainy to golf. The quality was average at best. Staff is... read more

Reviewed 21 January 2018

from USD 138.67
from USD 106.00
from USD 359.10
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 May 2017

I have been here 7 years ago. It was really difficult time for me. The climate was cold and raining everyday. the local people said " This is Raincouver " for the name of this city Vancouver. Sometime is saw snow, but it does not have snow. People is friendly but most of people have really cold face, but i like Vancouver even to now

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

We jogged around the 2.7km loop twice. A quick, flat trail run that passes along the golf course. Lots of trees that provide shade and that blocks out traffic along Cambie. One friend ran once and was able to hit some balls on the golf course. It was a nice day!

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

The city of Vancouver runs 3 public golf courses, all very well maintained. I hadn't played Langara for a long long time and was impressed when I did so last week. Some of the par 4's are a little short but narrowish fairways and undulating greens still present a challenge. My preference is for McCleery GC over Langara and Fraserview, mostly because McCleery is bordered by the river and not by busy roads like the other two. However, I would still recommend sampling Langara.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

We took the chance to play Langara Golf Course whilst on holiday from the UK. We were greeted by friendly staff in the pro shop. We hired clubs which were good quality. The course was in pretty good condition however the greens were recently cored but played well despite being a bit slow. They will be certainly faster in a few weeks time. Great value so close to downtown.

Reviewed 7 May 2016

I golfed Langara Golf Course first week of May and made the mistake of not checking in advance about course condition. The greens were just punched..so not great condition. Surprised that they punched this late. Fairways were in great condition. Rough was quite high. Be warned....hard to find balls in the rough. Service was friendly and pace was steady. Waited on a few holes but reasonable for a public course. BTW, very good french fries at the restaurant. Still one of the best city courses and I appreciate not having to drive an hour to get to the course (especially in Vancouver's traffic nowadays!) I'll wait a few weeks for the greens to come back before playing there again.