“Food is Amazing!!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 1 February 2012

The food at Oysi Oysi is amazing, I staff are really friendly.
Downfall would be that the food comes out in different stages and not at the same time, but I find that is typical of Japanese restaurants.
The sushi here is to die for.

Reviewed 28 January 2012

Great food ! Good nigiri sushi, great rolls, loved the green tea. The service is great and fast. Surely a good place to go to. I had lunch overhere.

The only remark would be the interior which is a little bit outdated and the smell when you come in, it is not stinking but it does not smell really fresh either.

But that didn't bother me terribly as the food is to die for ! Next time i am also going to try all the other items like tempura, terriyaki and the like. The table next to me ordered these things and it looked fabulous as well.

Reviewed 27 January 2012

I was visiting Vancouver and I went to Oysi Oysi based on the recommendations of Trip Adivisor. The owner of the restaurant came to our table and helped us making great suggestions. We had a wonderful salmon sashimi with a exotic sauce and avocato. I higly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 16 January 2012

I was a repeated customer of Oysi Oysi during my few business trips to Vancouver, and I was always a satisfied customer. The food was always fresh, the selection wide, and for excellent price/value. Its price is just a little higher than the run-of-the-mill cheap sushi joints, but the food is of high-end restaurant quality. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 7 January 2012

We visited this restaurant in July 2011. The food and service were great! We had a selection of a la carte sushi and the server recommended the tempura unagi roll which was fantastic! We also really enjoyed the Albacore tuna and salmon sashimis. We highly recommend this restaurant!