“Food is Amazing!!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Oysi Oysi
Ranked #545 of 3,677 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand
“Food is Amazing!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2012

The food at Oysi Oysi is amazing, I staff are really friendly.
Downfall would be that the food comes out in different stages and not at the same time, but I find that is typical of Japanese restaurants.
The sushi here is to die for.

Visited January 2012

Monster, The Netherlands
“Great food, great service, interior could use an update”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2012

Great food ! Good nigiri sushi, great rolls, loved the green tea. The service is great and fast. Surely a good place to go to. I had lunch overhere.

The only remark would be the interior which is a little bit outdated and the smell when you come in, it is not stinking but it does not smell really fresh either.

But that didn't bother me terribly as the food is to die for ! Next time i am also going to try all the other items like tempura, terriyaki and the like. The table next to me ordered these things and it looked fabulous as well.

• Visited January 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Sao Paulo
“Great food, nice service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2012

I was visiting Vancouver and I went to Oysi Oysi based on the recommendations of Trip Adivisor. The owner of the restaurant came to our table and helped us making great suggestions. We had a wonderful salmon sashimi with a exotic sauce and avocato. I higly recommend this restaurant.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Toronto, Canada
“excellent value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2012

I was a repeated customer of Oysi Oysi during my few business trips to Vancouver, and I was always a satisfied customer. The food was always fresh, the selection wide, and for excellent price/value. Its price is just a little higher than the run-of-the-mill cheap sushi joints, but the food is of high-end restaurant quality. Highly recommended.

Visited November 2011
Whitby, Canada
“Great sushis!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2012

We visited this restaurant in July 2011. The food and service were great! We had a selection of a la carte sushi and the server recommended the tempura unagi roll which was fantastic! We also really enjoyed the Albacore tuna and salmon sashimis. We highly recommend this restaurant!

• Visited July 2011