Lowest prices for your stay
USD 268
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
USD 267
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
USD 177
Free cancellation until 23/04/21
Hotels.comUSD 268
Trip.comUSD 274
TravelocityUSD 268
2,355 results
All reviews copper chimney downtown vancouver great location aveda products lovely boutique canada place valet parking living room sitting area mini bar beautiful hotel within walking distance corner room definitely stay here again front desk staff central location would highly recommend this hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2021

I cannot say enough good things about Le Soleil Hotel and their wonderful staff. Evona, Paul, Marvin, Jordan and Boris provide a warm at home atmosphere while being so attentive to this guest's need. The property cleanliness and house keeping are first class and the location is ideal for both proximity of good food nearby and movement around the city. This is my first choice on my next trip back to Vancouver.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 16 January 2021 via mobile

We booked a corner queen suite on hotel.com! When we checked in we did not get the room that we booked! We got a room at the end of the hallway that had the small tiny window in the living room shaded over with some cover there was no view outside! The bedroom window faced an alley! The room does not look like the pictures at all; it looks much worse, run down, small! The telephone in the bedroom did not work also! When i complained to the front guy working that night, he told me he does not have corner rooms available and tomorrow they will try to switch us to a room that we paid for! We checked out immediately and went someplace else! They refuse to refund us the first night even though we did not receive what we paid for! Also the front desk person working that night refused to provide us with soaps when we checked in! The room had no bath-soap! He told us no house keeper works late night and we have to wait till tomorrow! When we went down to ask for soap later on and also complain about the room; he reached into a small drawer and find some soap for us; regardless we checked out and never even used the soap as we were really disappointed in the room! This is not a 4 star hotel but maybe 2 star!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Istvan K
Reviewed 5 January 2021

I have been isolated in Vancouver for 9+ months now due to closed borders in my residing country. The condo I was staying in was no longer available after new years day 2021. I needed accommodations that would have favorable monthly rate as dates to return home not yet confirmed. I got exactly that at Hotel Le Soleil, plus the usual excellent caring, support and service I have become accustom to from Boris and Jordan during my numerous previous stays here.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 17 December 2020

Great room, very comfortable cozy and spacious, clean and quiet. Excellent staff.
Heart of dt. Would recommend this hotel anytime. I had the best sleep ever. Pet friendly, close to all shoppings restaurants and groceries

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 13 November 2020

The hotel is not exactly what it's advertised on photos and description. There is no pool. The pool belongs to another building and in order to get there you need to get off the hotel and walk to the other building and it's currently closed. There has been no provided coffee or tea in the room and when I asked the front desk, the lady sent me to the London Drugs store 5 blocks far from the hotel to buy coffee pads. There was only 1 sanitization station on main floor next to the front desk and that's all...

Date of stay: November 2020