3,636 results
All reviewsstanley parktower roommain buildingcoal harbouroutdoor poolheavenly bedsea wallself parkingharbour viewcanada placedenman streethotel restaurantconvention centerseawallconferencestarbucksdowntown
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had a view of the ocean in the tower, it was a fabulous room. I would high recommend booking this type of room.

The hotel itself is well kept with a lot of amenities.

The hotel is also walking distance to Stanley park and a ton of restaurants.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
wbvancouver, General Manager at The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Lily7779,

Thank you for choosing The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver and for reviewing your recent experience. I’m thrilled that you enjoyed the guestroom and a renewing stay with us. Your kind comments are truly appreciated and have been shared with my team. We look forward to welcoming you back in future stays.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Stayed at this hotel as a platinum member and overall was impressed by the facilities and the location. One area that I found lacking was the behavior of the staff and lack of responsiveness. I have a dietary restriction which requires me to order specialized food by delivery. The hotel did not accommodate my request to allow the delivery driver to come up to the room based on some security policy. But the hotel did not implement its own security policy as anyone could walk up to the elevators and reach any room without needing key access. The hotel was also unwilling to escort the delivery driver to the room. Each time, there was a food delivery the hotel requested us to walk down to the main lobby to pick up food even though we had a disability. This led to me ask the question does the hotel care more about the comfort of their guests and or their own convenience.

The hotel parking is not directly located at the hotel so you have to walk to the garage from the hotel each day. There are people walking dogs on hotel property that are unleashed and leave litter on the sidewalks so one has to be careful not to step into it. The hotel

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank or259
wbvancouver, General Manager at The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Good morning or259,

Thank you for choosing The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver and for writing a review about your recent experience. I am truly disappointed to hear that your stay was below your expectations and that you did not receive the specialized food delivery and the proper guest service. At our hotel, we strive to provide our guests with superior guest service and utmost comfort during their visits. I wish that we could have made you feel that you were treated with the level of service you deserve. We apologize again for the poor experience during your stay. We have brought your feedback to the attention of our team for action. Please allow us to make it up for you by reaching out to our Director of Guest Services, Leslie Banania. He is expecting your call and can be reached at 604.691.6984, or via email at Leslie.Banania@westin.com. We very much appreciate your feedback and look forward to providing an appropriate solution to correct the situation.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I chose The Westin Bayshore for its vicinity to Stanley Park, downtown Vancouver, Robson Street, Denman Street, and so on, and for the views of the Bay. We walked every day and explored the many streets in the area. Its also a great place to begin the hike through Stanley Park. It certainly did not disappoint. Highly recommend it. Just search for the best prices, best deals, and take advantage of CAA pricing.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ACDSee
wbvancouver, General Manager at The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Good morning ACDSee,

Thank you very much for the lovely review and for sharing your recent experience. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your overall stay at our resort and had a chance to explore the city! Thank you for choosing the Westin Bayshore, Vancouver for your visit. I truly appreciate your recommendation and positive feedback. My team and I hope that you will have an opportunity to return to us again soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

This hotel has amazing amenities and the view of Coal Harbour and the bay as well as the mountains is spectacular!! The concierge service was above and beyond and our room with the view exceeded expectations for sure!!!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank thecountyfolk

Good morning thecountyfolk,

Thank you for choosing the Westin Bayshore, Vancouver and for reviewing about your recent experience. Our surroundings and the beauty of the city are truly inspiring to us, and it is amazing to hear that you feel the same! We truly appreciate your kind feedback. My team and I hope we will have the chance to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We recently visited the Westin Bayshore for a quick family vacation to Vancouver. The staff are great, the location is perfect and the value is solid. The hotel did recently complete a nice remodel of the lobby, restaurant and bar. It is all very nice and tasteful. However, do not mistake this property as being a 5 star resort, the rooms and amenities are dated and could use another refresh. This being said you are not paying 5 star pricing and you still get the best location on the Sea wall and a short walk into beautiful Stanley Park.

Room Tip: All rooms are fair size but corner rooms and bay view rooms are a nice upgrade.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ranjiv H

Good morning Ranjiv H,

Thank you for choosing the Westin Bayshore, Vancouver and for reviewing about your recent experience. We truly appreciate to hear that you were able to enjoy a number of personalized amenities in our resort. Your kind feedback is very important to us. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.