We stayed at this hotel for the first 4 nights of our trip to British Columbia. The location was fantastic. It was quiet and absolutely beautiful, yet close to everything. We could walk to Robson Street and Stanley Park. Parking is an additional charge ($23-$25 per night) but this seemed to be typical in Vancouver. There is a bar called the Seawall where you can sit outside overlooking the harbor watching the boats come in. Our only complaint was that when we checked in the staff tried to tell us that our room (which had a view of the street, not the harbor) had been double booked and all they could give us was a pull out couch for the first night but that we would get a lovely upgrade after that. After complaining that this was unacceptable, our original room was suddenly available (which had a gorgeous view of the harbor not the street as they had tried to tell us). Otherwise, the staff was very polite and helpful and we had a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the shores of Coal Harbour, overlooking historic 1,000-acre Stanley Park via its picturesque seawall and the North Shore Mountains, the hotel offers you the best of both worlds: an invigorating urban lifestyle and a relaxing resort-like experience. The hotel's 499 spacious guest rooms and suites feature stunning views over the water and the city. Our location on the water is unparalleled and will provide you with a one-of-a-kind West Coast experience, with downtown's thriving epicenter just blocks away and a variety of nearby shops, restaurants and cafes. The resort-inspired property features Vida Wellness full service spa, indoor and outdoor pools, and a pleasing variety of restaurants and lounges. Signature offerings include the Westin Heavenly Bed and Bath, WestinWORKOUT and RunWESTIN. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Agoda, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- Westin Vancouver
- Vancouver Westin