3,635 results
All reviewsstanley parktower roommain buildingcoal harbouroutdoor poolheavenly bedsea wallself parkingharbour viewcanada placedenman streethotel restaurantconvention centerseawallconferencestarbucksdowntown
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Had not stayed at this property for 30 years. While memories often lead to disappointment after such a long time, The Westin Bayshore was equal to the task. The experience from check in to check out was superb. The staff was exceptional, the room was an unexpected upgrade, the location and view was outstanding, and the breakfast buffet was unique and superb.

While the prices are definitely high and in the "treat only" category, an occasional extravagance will be well rewarded.

I'd certainly recommend this property for its location and service.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely 2 night stay at the hotel. Check in was smooth and fast and it marked a perfect start to our vacation in Vancouver. Shout out to Shane at the entrance for help with the bike rentals and Rebecca at the front desk for the helpful tips for getting around Vancouver city.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2017

The location couldn't be better. The surrounding area is beautiful and it has a wonderful walking/biking path along the water. It provides easy access to restaurants, shops, boat tours and seaplane rides in one direction. In the other direction it's an easy walk to Stanley Park with numerous points of interest.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

I had a very pleasant 3 night stay here. I liked the location - yes, it's a little off the downtown track but the views are lovely, it's great for Stanley Park and it's quiet and relaxing.

I arrived a little early and my room wasn't ready so I went for a drink and a snack in the bar - the lovely receptionist gave me a voucher for a free drink, which was a nice bonus! I was tired after a long trip but the restaurant perked me up. Great selection of beers and cocktails and the food was amazingly good.

When I got up to my harbour view room, I was delighted. Generous size, nicely decorated and with a stunning view across the harbour. Perfect.

The rest of my stay was lovely - I ate in the restaurant a couple more times and the food was consistently good. All the staff were friendly and pleasant.

I chose their green option (not to have my room serviced in return for a $5/day restaurant discount).

I didn't use the pool but it certainly seemed popular.

The only downside for me was the expensive wifi.I will never understand how budget hotels offer this free but more expensive hotels charge a small fortune.

All in all, very good and would love to stay here again.

Room Tip: The harbour view rooms are worth the extra.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Great location close to Stanley park and walking distance to all parts of Vancouver. Complimentary bikes were great. Room view of harbour was perfect. Stayed on spg floor. Room was clean and updated. Overall great place.