Got this via a Priceline deal and it seemed pretty quiet over the weekend. It's close to the centre of town and Stanley Park, which makes it an ideal base for a tourist. The views are fantastic too. I got checked in with the minimum of fuss and got to a good sized room with new facilities in the new tower.
The rooms were clean and well serviced. The hotel is more of a resort, so you will find most of the facilities in house. However the common areas like the lobby don't have much going on.
In terms of sightseeing, downtown is a short taxi ride away and they are usually quite cheap. It's a fairly safe area as well. Once downtown you can do most things on foot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the shores of Coal Harbour, overlooking historic 1,000-acre Stanley Park via its picturesque seawall and the North Shore Mountains, the hotel offers you the best of both worlds: an invigorating urban lifestyle and a relaxing resort-like experience. The hotel's 499 spacious guest rooms and suites feature stunning views over the water and the city. Our location on the water is unparalleled and will provide you with a one-of-a-kind West Coast experience, with downtown's thriving epicenter just blocks away and a variety of nearby shops, restaurants and cafes. The resort-inspired property features Vida Wellness full service spa, indoor and outdoor pools, and a pleasing variety of restaurants and lounges. Signature offerings include the Westin Heavenly Bed and Bath, WestinWORKOUT and RunWESTIN. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Starwood and Booking.com so you can book your The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- Westin Vancouver
- Vancouver Westin