4 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 29/04/21
Priceline
USD 291
Free cancellation until 01/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Destinia.com
USD 273
Free cancellation until 28/04/21
Booking.comUSD 291
Hotels.comUSD 290
Trip.comUSD 298
4,818 results
All reviews cruise ship five sails stanley park canada place your luggage convention center harbour view pre cruise beautiful hotel luxury hotel pool and hot tub gas town coal harbour corner room beautiful room robson street ships
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2021

Very poor service, the bathroom was not adequately clean. No bottled water. I had to get some from the lounge I was charged $12.00. There was no where to buy water in the area or hotel. Generally, overpriced for what it is. This is a 3 star hotel at best, its glory days are long gone past.

Review collected in partnership with Pan Pacific Hotels Group
Pan Pacific Vancouver Pan Pacific Vancouver, Revenue Management at Pan Pacific Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2021

Dear 696kathleen,

Thank you for your comments about your stay with us.

I have met with our Executive Housekeeper regarding the cleanliness of the bathroom. This is not acceptable and I apologize.

We have made water bottles available at the front desk now. As you mentioned, a few of the gift shops and stores in the area are working on reduced hours.

I hope you consider us again on your next visit to downtown Vancouver.

Best regards,

Reviewed 16 February 2021

Other than hearing someone running and banging on top of us, hotel was great. Front desk didn't resolve any of my concerns for 2nights. On the time of our check out, I spoke to the one in front desk telling her about my concerns, I feel like she just put my concerns under the rug.

Dear opaljinesez1002,

Please accept my apologies for the noise that was made by other guests during your recent visit. I have taken this up with security to try and understand why this was not taken care of.

I am pleased that you felt that the hotel was great however, I will get to the bottom of this complaint.

Reviewed 16 February 2021

Long lines at check in, check out and elevator, stairs inadequately marked and escalators turned off on lower floors adding to the problems. Restaurants nearby are very average and the hotel is dated for this price range.

Reviewed 27 January 2021

The view from some room must be some view. We saw guests after guest fight (verbal) with front staffs about getting those room. This was not nice. But professionalism of all staffs superb. Our stay was ok.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank 7974N-Moss11
Reviewed 25 January 2021

Lovely Hotel. Most outstanding feature was the view from the 19th floor. We were even given the opportunity to check in early, which was great.The room was clean and bed was comfortable. Room had a refrigerator and coffee maker with condiments but not a microwave, we still loved it.It was to celebrate my wife’s birthday and in the evening we got a slice of cake saying HBD. Quiet surprising which was very much appreciated and definitely added more warmth to our stay. Thank your Pan Pacific!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank kwanekeyes

Dear kwanekeyes,

Thank you for your great comments regarding your visit with us.

We hope you choose to return again very soon.

Best regards,