USD 341
USD 301
USD 282
Suttonplace.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 332/night.

Fairmont Waterfront(Vancouver)
USD 494
USD 338
  • Restaurant
Rosedale on Robson(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
USD 291
USD 364
USD 327
HolidayInn.com
4,183 results
All reviewscruise shipfive sailsstanley parkcanada placeyour luggageconvention centerharbour viewclub floorpre cruisebeautiful hotelgrouse mountainwaterfront stationgas townluxury hotelcorner roompool and hot tubcoal harbour
Reviewed 31 July 2016

Due to a flight change, we did not get to the hotel until around midnight. But it was neat to wake up the next morning, look out the window, and see our Princess Cruise ship down below. We knew we were to be close to the dock, but didn't realize we'd be THAT CLOSE! The room was spacious, clean, and well equipped with amenities which is why I wish we could have stayed a few more days to enjoy it more.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
PanPacificVancouver, Director of Quality Assurance at Pan Pacific Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2016

Thank you for taking the time to post your kind review. We are disappointed you were not able to experience more of the Pan Pacific Vancouver, but pleased you did enjoy the short time here.

We hope you enjoyed your cruise and that you will have another opportunity to return to Vancouver. If so, we do hope we will be your hotel of choice.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

I came to the Pan Pacific on a training weekend being told to keep my expectations high as its a classy joint. While I admit, the hotel itself is nice, staff I dealt with were not. I wasn't wearing the nicest of clothes and was treated as such. The employees asked the men in business suits if they were there to check in, I got asked if I had a question. I got reminded 4 times that I'd have no access to the mini bar without my credit card. I had to sit out in the lobby while they "awaited a form" my head office sent through to pay for the room. 4 times. And no one from the front desk could be bothered to go look for it. I ended up sitting in a lobby calling back and forth to make sure the form was sent (it was, 4 times). I was over an hour late for my class that day and received 0 empathy or remorse from the hotel.

I understand that hotels have their process... But there is a such thing as being a human. Empathy is a must have, and sometimes the smallest apology can make a world of difference.

On day 2, housekeeping walked into the room after a light knock, and then just walked in without announcing them self. This prompted the next morning me to put up the privacy sign. I was checking out that day and had paid a cash deposit for incidentals. Well, in order to get this back they need to check the room before releasing the $100, which is fair enough. I called down at 11:45 after packing to make sure they would take the required 30 minutes to check. I asked them to check. I acknowledge that I had left the privacy tag on the door, but I asked them to enter. They didn't, so when I came back at 12:25 to collect my deposit and get back to my class, they hadn't gone up. I had to be in my class by 1250 and was late again because of this.

You don't get to treat someone like less of a person because of the clothes they wear. Sure, I didn't pay money for this room this time and sure as hell won't be in the future, which I feel is truly sad. I wanted to love this hotel. The amenities were great, the rooms were beautiful but the people soured my whole experience.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Matt K

It is very disappointing to read that you felt mistreated upon check in and, while our associates were following normal protocols for cash deposits, we apologize if you felt discriminated against and were shown no empathy. This was certainly not the intent of our associates.

We appreciate our guests providing feedback on their stays. We take great pride in our level of service to all our guests and have reached out to this guest privately to contact our Front Office Manager.

Reviewed 30 July 2016

This is a Hotel that probley has the greatest locacation in Vancover. Wake up every morning and figure out witch cruseship brand is in port. Seaplanes takingoff and landing all the time, all kinds of activity on the harbor. Worth upgrading for the harbor view. A little on the older side but still would book again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank kratour

It was delightful to read the title of your review. We are very proud of our associates and know they will be pleased that their efforts have not gone unnoticed.

We were pleased to read that you enjoyed your harbourview room. The Pan Pacific is very fortunate with its downtown, waterfront location as it provides our guests with wonderful views of Burrard Inlet and the ongoing performances by seaplanes, cruise ships and other activities of this vibrant harbour.

Should your travels bring you back to Vancouver, we do hope you will give us the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Reviewed 30 July 2016

Spectacular night @ five sails and Pan Pacific DT Vancouver for our 9th anniversary. We stayed in the coral suite. Didn't really expect that when I first book the room by phone. The suite is super big and filled of great ocean view!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Pan Pacific Hotels Group
Reviewed 30 July 2016

The hotel is in a great location for sightseeing and for those who are leaving on a cruise! The room was nice and very comfortable. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The breakfast buffet was delicious. Boarding the cruise from The Pan Pacific was so easy!! I highly recommend staying at the Pan Pacific!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
PanPacificVancouver, Director of Quality Assurance at Pan Pacific Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2016

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on your recent pre-cruise stay at the Pan Pacific Vancouver.

We are very fortunate to share our waterfront location with the Cruise Ship Terminal as this provides Cruise Ship Passengers staying at the hotel with easy access to their ship as well as the many attractions services and public transportation within minutes of the hotel. It was a pleasure to read that you were able to take advantage of this to explore our beautiful city.

Your kind comments have been forwarded to our management to share with their teams - in particular our Oceans 999 associates. They will all be delighted to know that they were instrumental in the enjoyment of your stay.

Should you be returning to the Pacific Northwest, we do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Pan Pacific Vancouver.