“good spot to stop for a food break”
Review of MoMo Sushi robson

MoMo Sushi robson
Ranked #1,696 of 3,915 Restaurants in Vancouver
Neighbourhood: Robson Street
Neighbourhood: Robson Street
Reviewed 15 August 2017

We were riding our bikes all day and needed a food break. I was feeling for Japanese style food and after a short search we found Momo Sushi. I ordered some sashimi rolls; they came very quickly and were excellent and very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

A group of nine of us decided to try MoMo Sushi and were very pleased with our choice. Two of our guests were visiting from New Zealand and had tried Japanese food in the past but were very impressed with the quality and variety of choices.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

I had a box as in the picture:

1) the pumpkin tempura was not soft (not fried enough)
2) the miso bowl was half full
3) in the salad bowl 5 leaves (as in the picture!)
4) the beef was cold (steamed I have the impression and not pan fried as I know it from other places)
5) the sashimi was partially deep frozen fish

The service was unfriendly. I got a glass of iced water at the beginning of the meal and then nobody showed up again.

When I complained about food and service, the waiter simply printed out the bill and added 20% service charge without asking (!) ...

Never ever again!

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

When I came in there was no greeting or smile. The server grabbed the menu and took me to the nearest table and left the menu on the table without asking if I wanted anything to drink. I sat there for 5 mins before a waitress came up to me and asked if I was ready to order. I ordered a salmon cone and saw that they had tamogo on their menu but not in a roll. I asked if they're able to make it in to a roll since they have the ingredient to make it in to a nigiri sushi but the waitress said no. She popped down my order and took off. There was no soy sauce on any of the tables and so I had to wait for another 5 mins to ask for soy sauce. While waiting, I tried to ask the server but he literally gave me the hand as in talk to the hand instead of a polite "I'll be there right with you". When he came back, I asked for soy sauce and he passed one to me without apologizing. After I finished my meal, being unable to get the waitress help to add more to my order, I tried to get the server for his attention. Instead of asking what I needed, he gave me the bill. Don't go here if you are expecting service because you won't get any. The servers don't care about their customers or earning a good tip.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

We went to the Robson Street location for late lunch on a midweek afternoon.
Though the restaurant has a functional look we found the food and service surprisingly good.

A hot miso soup was served with the main dish. We both had a great Salmon Teriyaki served with vegetables and rice.

I highly recommend Momo Sushi for a quick good lunch or dinner at popular prices.