“A new experience for me!”

Shuraku Sake Bar & Bistro
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Granville Street
Cross street: Robson Street
Transit: We are located one block from major public transit stops. Downtown bound buses travel north on Seymour (just east of us) and Outbound buses travel south on Howe just west of us. Using the Sky Train? Closest Stop is the Pacific Centre Mall; just 1 1/2 blocks to our north. Numerous taxis can be found up and down Granville entertainment corridor.
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Let me explain....I don't eat much Asian style food, but my husband wanted to try this restaurant. My husband ordered ribs and I had the chicken teriyaki. I was really impressed! My chicken was tender, juicy and full of flavor. I tried my husband's ribs and they too were really good. My husband also has the California roll which he also really enjoyed. The service was very good. I am glad I tried something new!

Reviewed 4 July 2018

Recommended by the concierge of our hotel, and it was fantastic. The service was outstanding, and the sushi was fresh. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Since we had a late afternoon gastronomic tour in Gastown, we decided to eat later and grab some sushi. We like rolls and tried three of their signature rolls at Shuraku. We were not disappointed as all three were really good. We had the Enchanted Forest Roll, Dynamic Roll and Volcano Roll. We thought the Enchanted Forest Roll was the most unique and the best. The staff are all having fun and make yo feel really welcome.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Found this little gem just down the road from our accommodation, quite late in the evening but the staff were still welcoming and the food flavoursome and delicious. The ribs were melt in your mouth, the chicken teriyaki was yummy, the spinach I never wanted to stop eating and the dumplings tasty. All washed down with a cold Kirin. Oh and Harvey our waiter was so friendly adding a special touch to our experience. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Tried the assorted sushi, and enjoyed the experience . Reasonably priced, I might mention as well. Lots of choices and the locals were here in force. Would recommend .