“Nice Italian Restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick lunch. We were seated promptly. The restaurant is nice and cozy inside. Kitchen is visible to all diners. We had soups, salads, pasta, calzone, and pizza. All were delicious. Nice authentic restaurant. Bread is perfect...it's pizza dough! We loved this place.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

We had (a) Fruiti di mare/linguini and (b) assorted grilled meat (carni). Food arrived hot and reasonably tasty. Spicing was not very inventive, quality of ingredients was good but standard. No surprises. This food is Italian-Canadian, not 21st-century Italian-Italian, if you see what I mean. Service was quick and fine, and noise levels were low by comparison to most Vancouver eateries these days. We were tempted to give a grade of "good" because of the service and the calm environment we experienced at Senova. But the food counts most: so we've settled on "Average."

Reviewed 21 May 2016

spotted this restaurant on our way to an appointment and decided to come back for a late lunch on the patio. My two friends and I felt like we were in Italy. The waiter was superb and really listened to our requests. The food was excellent and it was $12.00 Tuesday, so one page of the menu was at this reduced price-a happy bonus. We will definitely be coming back and I could get around in my wheelchair.

Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

We had a delicious dinner at this fabulous restaurant. The atmosphere is wonderful. The service is impeccable. The food was fresh and flavourful and the portions were generous. The ambiance is lovely....very European and tasteful. I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 1 April 2016

I have eaten at Senova for dinner many times and always enjoyed good food and good service. Yesterday I took a friend there for lunch and both of us thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The carrot ginger soup was superb and everything else we had was tasty and appropriately sized for lunch. Unlike so many restaurants these days, at Senova the tables are well spaced and all you hear is the hum and murmur of other dinners, never the echo-y clatter of dishes etc. Senova is great for families because of the broad menu and the Monday-Tuesday pasta specials are a terrific deal!