Lowest prices for your stay
Official Site
Fully refundable before Fri, 7 June
Get rewarded with One Key
Agoda.com
AU$975
No fees just great deals
Sarah Charles
San Francisco, California

Great location

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 30 Dec 2023
Loved the old world vibe of this hotel. We came during Thanksgiving - it was not that crowded. The bathrooms were luxurious. Location was great and we took advantage and walked to many amazing restaurants. Parking is steep at $60 but that's downtown parking for you. Recommend the Joe Fortes Seafood Restaurant.
Date of stay: November 2023
ISMAIL KHALIFI, Other at Rosewood Hotel Georgia, responded to this review
Responded 14 Feb 2024
Dear Sara,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us and we are delighted to hear that you had a great experience at Rosewood Hotel Georgia.

We truly appreciate your kind words about our bathrooms and the location.

It's always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back for another exceptional visit.

AU$953
  • Expedia.com
    AU$782
View more hotels in Vancouver
2,364 results
All reviews hawksworth restaurant heated floors rain shower turn down service junior suite beautiful hotel four seasons lobby lounge concierge desk little touches downtown vancouver every staff member fitness center valet parking stanley park homewood bel
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 December 2023 via mobile

Home away from home. We always feel like we decompress the moment we walk into the doors of this hotel. Every detail was taken care of and staff were all amazing. I sent a private response to the hotel writing in detail how happy we were with our stay. Every member of the team from valet, to check in, to house cleaning, to spa services & even the staff at 1927 make the experience fabulous. This hotel is truly welcoming and I can’t say enough good things about it. We are so excited to come back after the Reno’s are done. I just hope they don’t change it too much. It’s so charming as is. Thank you for another weekend of relaxation and great memories.
I would highly recommend this hotel and in fact I do to anyone I know planning a trip to Vancouver. I could break it down into all the reasons this hotel is fabulous but they just simply check all the boxes. Everything is as it should be and a hot bath in one of their lovely ensuites at the end of a busy day in Van is just the cherry on top. They even leave bath salts! 👍❤️

Room tip: Make reservations ahead of time for meals in any of the hotel restaurants. Plan spa time ahead as well. I do recommend a couples massage.
Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ISMAIL KHALIFI, Other at Rosewood Hotel Georgia, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2024

Dear Kari,

We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff and the location. We are glad to hear that we exceeded your expectations.

Reviewed 27 November 2023 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel with my family and it was absolutely amazing. They called us the they before our arrival and asked us our daughter’s name and also asked if needed anything extra during our stay. When we got to our room they had prepared a welcome gift which was a nice bottle of wine, fruit basket, sweets and also snacks for my daughter. The restaurants were all fantastic, and my daughter enjoyed the pool. The location was fabulous as we were minutes away from so many retail stores as well as restaurants.

The only thing negative I can think about is that the spa didn’t have more features for a 5star hotel. No saunas or hot tubs but only a small relaxing room. But I did enjoy my facial and massage.

We loved every minute of our stay and will return this hotel again in a heartbeat. The service, location and amenities were top notch and I didn’t want to leave.

Room tip: The main entrance is not on George street but in the back accessed through Howe street.
Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
ISMAIL KHALIFI, Other at Rosewood Hotel Georgia, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2023

Dear Jessica,

We truly appreciate your kind words about our locations and the restaurants. It is wonderful to hear that your daughter enjoyed the pool.

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding our SPA and we apologize for not being able to enjoy the Sauna and the hot tubs.

Reviewed 13 November 2023

Just returned from a six night stay at this hotel. From the moment we arrived until we departed, we were simply amazed at the high quality service and environment. We has reserved one of the premium corner rooms but were upgraded to a junior suite at check in. The contemporary, spacious and very comfortable room was a welcome retreat after a day of exploring Vancouver. The room faced the courtyard and was very quiet. Not a single detail is overlooked to make one's stay exceptional. Highly recommended and looking forward to returning.

Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rosewood Hotel Georgia, Marketing at Rosewood Hotel Georgia, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2023

Dear VolvanaWhite,
Thank you for taking the time to do a great review of our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your experience with us, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Balinder Anand
Director of Rooms

Reviewed 10 November 2023 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights in August, booked via Amex FHR.

The hotel is stunning. My room was spacious, well appointed, so comfortable, great all around! The bed was heavenly. Housekeeping was also great, the amount of attention to detail really blew me away (wipes for my glasses, wrapping up my cords, organizing my hair stuff.). Great bath/shower toiletries as well as bath salts for the tub (I’m honestly still dreaming about that tub!) Loved the cookies during turndown service, and really enjoyed using the pool. Valet service was fast and efficient.

FHR experience: I received an upgrade to a room with a preferential view. The woman at the front desk who checked me in was so helpful and carefully explained all of the benefits to me. Breakfast at the hotel was OK, fairly standard for an upscale hotel but nothing that blew me away. Service was fine but not the most friendly. My FHR amenity was just a bowl of apples in my room which is pretty boring (and I can’t even eat apples). When I went to check out I was told that they were actually only covering half of my FHR breakfast allowance. I explained what I had been told at check in and showed them the letter that even had the breakfast allowance amount written out by the front desk at check in. I’ve had several FHR bookings as a solo traveler and have always received the full benefit amount (regardless of if it’s 2 of us or just me). The man checking me out insisted that I was incorrect and after a bit of back and forth agreed to cover the full amount but made it clear this was an exception. Really not a great way to end the stay.

Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Ic9865,
Thank you for taking the time to do a great review of our hotel. We truly appreciate the specific feedback regarding the FHR amenity, allowance and breakfast offerings. This allows us an opportunity to improve our products and services. We are glad you enjoyed your overall experience with us, we look forward to welcoming you back soon. We are also pleased to share we will be commencing our renovations starting January 2024.
Balinder Anand
Director of Rooms

Reviewed 18 October 2023 via mobile

A great hotel in a central downtown location. My wife and I spent three nights in Vancouver and the hotel couldn’t be more accommodating. The front desk at check in made sure we understood all the amenities of this elegant hotel. They made us feel welcomed from the beginning and to the end of our stay. Be sure to speak to the concierge about reservations for restaurants and places to see during your stay. We have stayed in many nice hotels throughout the world and this hotels service is one of the best we have ever had. I look forward to coming back to Vancouver and staying here again. You will not be disappointed.

Room tip: Transportation is very good, as we got around without a car. If you are flying in take the Skytrain and the hotel is one block away.
Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ISMAIL KHALIFI, Other at Rosewood Hotel Georgia, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2023

Dear Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.