Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jessica C

Absolutely the best

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 26 Nov 2023via mobile
Hotel's Favourite
I stayed at this hotel with my family and it was absolutely amazing. They called us the they before our arrival and asked us our daughter’s name and also asked if needed anything extra during our stay. When we got to our room they had prepared a welcome gift which was a nice bottle of wine, fruit basket, sweets and also snacks for my daughter. The restaurants were all fantastic, and my daughter enjoyed the pool. The location was fabulous as we were minutes away from so many retail stores as well as restaurants.

The only thing negative I can think about is that the spa didn’t have more features for a 5star hotel. No saunas or hot tubs but only a small relaxing room. But I did enjoy my facial and massage.

We loved every minute of our stay and will return this hotel again in a heartbeat. The service, location and amenities were top notch and I didn’t want to leave.
Date of stay: November 2023
Room Tip: The main entrance is not on George street but in the back accessed through Howe street.
Trip type: Travelled with family
ISMAIL KHALIFI, Other at Rosewood Hotel Georgia, responded to this review
Responded 4 Dec 2023
Dear Jessica,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us and we are delighted to hear that you had a great experience at Rosewood Hotel Georgia.

We truly appreciate your kind words about our locations and the restaurants. It is wonderful to hear that your daughter enjoyed the pool.

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding our SPA and we apologize for not being able to enjoy the Sauna and the hot tubs.

It's always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back for another exceptional visit.

Warm regards,

AU$464
  • Priceline
View more hotels in Vancouver
2,366 results
All reviews hawksworth restaurant heated floors rain shower turn down service junior suite beautiful hotel four seasons lobby lounge concierge desk little touches downtown vancouver every staff member fitness center valet parking stanley park homewood bel
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 November 2023

Just returned from a six night stay at this hotel. From the moment we arrived until we departed, we were simply amazed at the high quality service and environment. We has reserved one of the premium corner rooms but were upgraded to a junior suite at check in. The contemporary, spacious and very comfortable room was a welcome retreat after a day of exploring Vancouver. The room faced the courtyard and was very quiet. Not a single detail is overlooked to make one's stay exceptional. Highly recommended and looking forward to returning.

Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rosewood Hotel Georgia, Marketing at Rosewood Hotel Georgia, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2023

Dear VolvanaWhite,
Thank you for taking the time to do a great review of our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your experience with us, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 10 November 2023 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights in August, booked via Amex FHR.

The hotel is stunning. My room was spacious, well appointed, so comfortable, great all around! The bed was heavenly. Housekeeping was also great, the amount of attention to detail really blew me away (wipes for my glasses, wrapping up my cords, organizing my hair stuff.). Great bath/shower toiletries as well as bath salts for the tub (I’m honestly still dreaming about that tub!) Loved the cookies during turndown service, and really enjoyed using the pool. Valet service was fast and efficient.

FHR experience: I received an upgrade to a room with a preferential view. The woman at the front desk who checked me in was so helpful and carefully explained all of the benefits to me. Breakfast at the hotel was OK, fairly standard for an upscale hotel but nothing that blew me away. Service was fine but not the most friendly. My FHR amenity was just a bowl of apples in my room which is pretty boring (and I can’t even eat apples). When I went to check out I was told that they were actually only covering half of my FHR breakfast allowance. I explained what I had been told at check in and showed them the letter that even had the breakfast allowance amount written out by the front desk at check in. I’ve had several FHR bookings as a solo traveler and have always received the full benefit amount (regardless of if it’s 2 of us or just me). The man checking me out insisted that I was incorrect and after a bit of back and forth agreed to cover the full amount but made it clear this was an exception. Really not a great way to end the stay.

Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Ic9865,
Thank you for taking the time to do a great review of our hotel. We truly appreciate the specific feedback regarding the FHR amenity, allowance and breakfast offerings. This allows us an opportunity to improve our products and services. We are glad you enjoyed your overall experience with us, we look forward to welcoming you back soon. We are also pleased to share we will be commencing our renovations starting January 2024.

Reviewed 18 October 2023 via mobile

A great hotel in a central downtown location. My wife and I spent three nights in Vancouver and the hotel couldn’t be more accommodating. The front desk at check in made sure we understood all the amenities of this elegant hotel. They made us feel welcomed from the beginning and to the end of our stay. Be sure to speak to the concierge about reservations for restaurants and places to see during your stay. We have stayed in many nice hotels throughout the world and this hotels service is one of the best we have ever had. I look forward to coming back to Vancouver and staying here again. You will not be disappointed.

Room tip: Transportation is very good, as we got around without a car. If you are flying in take the Skytrain and the hotel is one block away.
Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ISMAIL KHALIFI, Other at Rosewood Hotel Georgia, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2023

Dear Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 12 October 2023

Lovely hotel with a beautiful art deco feel to it. The service is impeccable and the front desk staff were extremely polite when we dealt with them. Stunning bathrooms and amenities, very comfortable beds and pillows. Central location

Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ISMAIL KHALIFI, Other at Rosewood Hotel Georgia, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2023

Dear Avalon,

Reviewed 11 September 2023 via mobile

The rooms and restaurants were outstanding. Best of all the location was great. It was centrally located and you could walk every where including the waterfront. Most amazing was how helpful the Consierge was.
When my sleep apnea mask broke the day I arrived in Vancouver Gerardo found a company that would replace it. He was going off work then so he took a train to the company a half hour away, picked up the replacement and brought it back to the hotel. This was exceptional and made my stay in Vancouver enormously more pleasant.

Date of stay: September 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank atlanticcity
Rosewood Hotel Georgia, Marketing at Rosewood Hotel Georgia, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2023

Dear atlanticcity,
Thank you for taking the time to do a great review of our hotel. We are glad you had an amazing experience here with us and the team was able to assist you with your machine. We are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.